IGNORED

Guy photographs own killer

lumpenprol

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

"That's some wild stuff" *in the voice of Dana Carvey doin Carsenio*

"There was so much noise in the street that the family did not hear the gunshot"

LOL The Philippines must produce some bombastic high decibels within their streets to not hear a gunshot 3 feet behind them. The gun also looks pretty interesting definitely doesn't look like it has suppressor on it though. Looks like a cap gun or something I don't get why the barrel looks like its got pink and white confetti in it.

There was so much noise in the street that the family did not hear the gunshot

yet the gun is like 1 meter away from the girl's ear. Philippines yay !

Guest Iain C

lol. the article i saw didn't blur out the family in the photograph... and it also reported that the noise in the street was due to loads of firecrackers going off, new year's day celebrations. apparently letting fireworks off in the street in celebration is very common in countries that aren't full of pussified health and safety regulations.

Guest disparaissant

lol. the article i saw didn't blur out the family in the photograph... and it also reported that the noise in the street was due to loads of firecrackers going off, new year's day celebrations. apparently letting fireworks off in the street in celebration is very common in countries that aren't full of pussified health and safety regulations.

or, you know, countries where firecrackers are actual entertainment.

i ~could~ have gone out and bought firecrackers and set them off to ring in the new years. but meh. there was a back to the future marathon and i had loads to drink. i'll take that over a popping noise any day, thanks.

Guest Iain C

i ~could~ have gone out and bought firecrackers and set them off to ring in the new years. but meh. there was a back to the future marathon and i had loads to drink. i'll take that over a popping noise any day, thanks.

if you don't experience the pure and exhilerating joy of letting off fireworks then you're dead inside

Guest disparaissant

if you don't experience the pure and exhilerating joy of letting off fireworks then you're dead inside

the amount of money spent -> enjoyment ratio is not anywhere near that of a nice bottle of wine and an evening with marty mcfly, sorry.

Guest Adjective

wow @ picture

i kinda want to see them unblurred now for a more proper wow

the amount of money spent -> enjoyment ratio is not anywhere near that of a nice bottle of wine and an evening with marty mcfly, sorry.

in my neighborhood we were setting them off in a cul de sac when some neighbor dragged her christmas tree to the middle of the cul de sac and slowly lit with a blow torch. once it was lit she kept getting way too close while trying to light other portions. i had a constant image of her on fire in my head, i may have been trying to will it, while cringing at the thought. and someone else dragged theirs out to burn as well.

When we were young it was fun making small bombs out of the powder, also making bazooka type contramptions to fire rockets out of

Nowadays my relationship to fireworks has dwindled to being an added bonus when you gaze drunkardly at the sky new years eve

plus other people are paying for them which is nice

Guest illfly mandog

well you guys don't live in the ghetto and have to listen to 22s and 9 millimeters go off on any celebration they can justify using there gun.

homemade fireworks are remarkably rewarding.

Take a rocket. Buy a box of matches (a big box with like 500 matches in or whatever it is). Cut off all match heads and shove them into a couple of film containers (make sure all weed has been taken out of film containers). Tape film containers to rocket. Insert slow fuse into film containers. Smoke weed. Light slow fuse, set off rocket, watch explode.

Utility much higher than watching back to the future again.

edit: I want to know how the guy taking th epicture didn't notice someone pointing a gun at him.

Archived