IGNORED

the archaic format of most forum boards like this one

Guest yikes

I have been using this type of BB/forum type thing in one form or another since the late 90s

when do we get 2.0 for improved interaction

will facebook eat up all forums in the next few years?

Guest fiznuthian

i think constructing messages and waiting for replies like on a forum is much better than the facebook/tweet style of "HEY LOOK AT ME" instant feedback.

i think constructing messages and waiting for replies like on a forum is much better than the facebook/tweet style of "HEY LOOK AT ME" instant feedback.

can be much easier to follow too

has anyone heard of the hypernet? It's double the internet apparently. Twice as many songs + free comments. Whenever you want to say stuff you just type it in. But the words are quicker.

Guest Wall Bird

I really enjoy the format of this forum. I cant think of a thing that I would change.

That being said, is there an example of the alternative?

you know what would be cool, if the posts just came automatically without having to refresh the page. so like youre reading a thread and then you can just go to the bottom and see the new posts appearing as they go. that would be cool

this is the best forum I've been to, and there are always new USEFUL features added. thanks watmm.

ps. finish the site plz

Guest Gary C

you know what would be cool, if the posts just came automatically without having to refresh the page. so like youre reading a thread and then you can just go to the bottom and see the new posts appearing as they go. that would be cool

That's called a chatroom.

I have been using this type of BB/forum type thing in one form or another since the late 90s

when do we get 2.0 for improved interaction

will facebook eat up all forums in the next few years?

i fucking hate the facebook format, what weird non relevant world are you getting paid to live on (haha no offence but really mate, some things just work, like having a seat under you when you feel like sitting, there is not much more beyond that which is required, maybe some leather, a bit of sprung padding, but that's it really.)

god this is the most retarted idea i ever heard of your mouth :facepalm:

feel free to learn html, php, javascript and all the other glue that holds this shaky construction together and write something better.

feel free to be a snide cunt who contributes zero to the thread…oh wait …you already did

never mind sonny

god this is the most retarted idea i ever heard of your mouth :facepalm:

i have to say (re: avatar) that minecraft sup is teh cool. (note my oldschool 'teh' for the 8 bit appreciation coolment)

feel free to learn html, php, javascript and all the other glue that holds this shaky construction together and write something better.

feel free to be a snide cunt who contributes zero to the thread…oh wait …you already did

never mind sonny

well it really is on you to expound/expand on your vision for this greater more fantastic, future sense version of threaded conviewnication. Don't just rely upon the hope that the money vultures privately investing in facebook have any more a clue about web 2.0 than anyone else. Everything intresting has been 3rd party, (mostly games(which i block)).

I've been on forums that do this. It's ok. Has a little notification thing whenever a new post is made in a thread you're looking at. But it seems pointless because you aren't at the end to read it anyways. And it's not like you're gonna sit there at the last post waiting for another one.

Archived