IGNORED

Φ - Cappa Gold EP

chassis

Tried to download your EPs from Bandcamp but it's no working right. Finishing with a corrupt zip... I'll try again later.

Maybe just a bad download man, I tried it for myself just there and its ok now. Give it another try. :sup:

Guest Billov

Hot stuff Chewy. Really kicks in at track 2.

Theres a couple little details that sound a bit off or stick out in the mix but I prefer this to your last EP :music:

Guest Enter a new display name

That's nice. How much time did you spend on the making of that EP in total? 2 hours?

Tried to download your EPs from Bandcamp but it's no working right. Finishing with a corrupt zip... I'll try again later.

Maybe just a bad download man, I tried it for myself just there and its ok now. Give it another try. :sup:

Tried again but still the same problem, the file size looked ok so I tried opening the archive using 7zip and it worked OK - not sure if it's an OS thing with the zip browsing in explorer, no idea. So anyway, I've been able to copy the MP3s out and I'll probably get a chance to listening to them properly tomorrow.

cheers.

yeah man, thank you. you shouldn't have dropped this in here since it's finished and all. i hardly have time to come to YLC anymore. Anyhow, I grabbed it. i'll give you feedback soon if you want it.

yeah man, thank you. you shouldn't have dropped this in here since it's finished and all. i hardly have time to come to YLC anymore. Anyhow, I grabbed it. i'll give you feedback soon if you want it.

Ye i didnt want to spam Music Dis. though. Maybe ill stick any future ones in recent releases. Feedback is alway appreciated Sneaks, here on in private :happy:

this really is fantastic stuff chassis, keep going!!!!

Thanks Atop. No sign of either of us slowing down :spiteful:

loved it, listened to the whole thing with

talking quietly in the background. very fitting. :braindance:

*Bookmarks for future sampling* :emotawesomepm9:

Thanks for the listen data.

Guest dankbudz

loved it, listened to the whole thing with

talking quietly in the background. very fitting. :braindance:

interesting video... bout to watch it

always down to watch videos on consciousness etc.

Φ - sweet name

yeah i couldn't really hear what he was on about, it was just kinda soothing mumbling in the background.

Ive done that a few times. I like voices in my tracks for the feel, cept last time it was some guy talking about theories of the origin of the universe.

Had the chance to listen to this and your Into Dark EP a couple of times now and was thinking and doing the whole feedback/constructive criticism but maybe you don't really want to hear or care about my rambling. So, I'll leave it at that I quite like some of the ideas you have going on but there're elements I'm not so keen. But I'd keep an ear out for stuff you do in the future. If you want to wax lyrical though, give me a shout.

listened to the 1st track so far, i was loving it but the beats ruined it for me, i think they don't quite fit the overall feeling of this track.

track 2 - lol i think you should lay off the beats man, but i dig the soundscape atmospheres.

track 3 - again, the same thoughts

in general, i'd glue the melodies of the 3 tracks together and try to make some nice beats, well, they don't work for me :sup:

Archived