IGNORED

Jurassic Park Theme

YEK

any song that is remotely melodic is going to sound like this when slowed down. also incredibly boring.

The original production has a lot to do with this specific example. It is boring after 30 minutes but if you know the theme like you should, then it is at least satisfying to hear the motif start.

Your face is boring.

any song that is remotely melodic is going to sound like this when slowed down. also incredibly boring.

The original production has a lot to do with this specific example. It is boring after 30 minutes but if you know the theme like you should, then it is at least satisfying to hear the motif start.

Your face is boring.

i'd rather listen to this, and this sucks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5FLXLMSmKw

what's wrong with double rainbows?

check out my double rainbow mashup. the audio is from the original video mixed with song version

3000+ hits can't be wrong!

[youtubehd]gZY9JWvLhPA[/youtubehd]

Your face is boring.

i'd rather listen to this, and this sucks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5FLXLMSmKw

HAHAHA

Guest Bramsworth

When you do this with In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country the beat almost sounds like someone breathing.

This thing is millions of times better than the majority of shitty samplers that slow things down with stutter, like FL Studio or even Sony Vegas and its time stretching capabilites.

Archived