IGNORED

drinking hot water

Guest hahathhat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Calx Sherbet

Good tea is the bees knees.

Excessive white trash carb sodas etc. are a large part of whats making people fat, some people consume more than the calories they need just with sodas, coffee, added sugar in beverages alone. I wish I had realized this when I was drinking fucking cases of Mountain Dew with my friends when I was 11-15, no wonder I gained so much weight even though I was getting plenty of exercise in sports & everyday tom foolery.

I will make some tea right now only after a drink some ice water. > hot water

i've never found hot water refreshing. or ANY warm drink

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Excessive white trash carb sodas etc. are a large part of whats making people fat, some people consume more than the calories they need just with sodas, coffee, added sugar in beverages alone. I wish I had realized this when I was drinking fucking cases of Mountain Dew with my friends when I was 11-15, no wonder I gained so much weight even though I was getting plenty of exercise in sports & everyday tom foolery.

you should try peppermint tea.

i've been drinking that lately instead of coffee when out with freiends. i actually drank some yesterday :cisfor:

i got to buy some from the store i think, add it to the shopping list...

similarly, i see people drinking soda simply because they're thirsty. if you WANT a soda, perfect. go for it. but america is fat due to drinking soda when they mean to drink water.

absolutely, there's nothing quite like water. my girlfriend insists water doesn't quench one's thirst, only pepsi does. bullshit I say. I mean yeah, I know the situation, it's a hot summer day and you've been out doing something and walking around for hours, then you can get this idea of a big cold glass of coke in your head, and when you eventually get it it's the best thing ever ... but she's drinking more pepsi/cola than water which is a bit wacky anyway.

similarly, i see people drinking soda simply because they're thirsty. if you WANT a soda, perfect. go for it. but america is fat due to drinking soda when they mean to drink water.

absolutely, there's nothing quite like water. my girlfriend insists water doesn't quench one's thirst, only pepsi does. bullshit I say. I mean yeah, I know the situation, it's a hot summer day and you've been out doing something and walking around for hours, then you can get this idea of a big cold glass of coke in your head, and when you eventually get it it's the best thing ever ... but she's drinking more pepsi/cola than water which is a bit wacky anyway.

funny cause when i'm REALLY thirsty i'll drink a few cups of water first and then follow it with juice or whatnot.

when i was in s. korea, it was really common to have hot water with a meal—the cold weather obviously had influence, but still—not hot tea, but hot water. apparently hot water is more hydrating (so i've heard?) than cold water though, and helps with digestion. no reason not to drink it really.

Just made green tea with cloves and nutmeg. Quite good.

As far as plain hot water goes, it just doesn't do anything for me :shrug:

Guest Calx Sherbet

i've always had an intense hatred for tea, and peppermint sounds off-putting...but i'll give anything a go

Guest nene multiple assgasms

i've always had an intense hatred for tea, and peppermint sounds off-putting...but i'll give anything a go

make sure you get the stuff that's just peppermint leaves; I'm not talking about some camellia sinensis with added flavoring bullshit.

Guest inteeliguntdesign

You're in the company of the winner of the Nobel Peace Prize and the murderer of around 40 million Chinese. The Dalai Lama said he learnt about drinking hot water from Chairman Mao when the Tibetans were invited to be a part of Chairman Mao's orgy or something like that.

This is the kind of thing i do, Hat. I dont do that but this is the kind of thing i do. I have no respect for convention. In fact, i dont even think fuck the rules, it's too passe.

my girlfriend insists water doesn't quench one's thirst, only pepsi does.

lol

Guest hahathhat

i certainly like tea, but i've never particularly liked herbal tea. i like twinings earl grey, primarily. the reason i don't just drink that is because of the caffeine! a little is good, but i don't want to drink mug after mug... i tried watering down tea but i'm not happy halfway.

adding lemon juice to water is good.

totally feeling the digestion thing -- it's all chemical reactions, and heat speeds them up. cold water with a meal keeps stuff in the stomach longer, i'd say.

i should work out if it effects my poops to drink hot water with meals instead of cold.

a cold [mexican] coke is incredible when you're thirsty as hell

i think drinking hot water is a great idea. i don't do it, but i am in favor of it being done.

lemon in water is the shit, especially if you live someplace where citrus grows everywhere and you can pick lemons and oranges all over your neighborhood. fresh squeezed juice is great too.

Archived