IGNORED

Sound effect request

six

Looking for a high quality sound effect of a rifle/shotgun being fired and "rolling over the hills"

In other words a nice clean rifle shot echoing in open air for a few seconds. Looked through a couple sound effect libraries and on youtube but everything I've found is shitty quality or too short. I know this sound is in a bunch of western movies but I've scanned through a few and am losing patience. If anyone could help out it would be much appreciated!

Cheers guys, found a decent one but the reverb cuts off after about a second so if you have anything it'd still be most welcome. Help me WATMM, you're my only hope!

Cheers guys, found a decent one but the reverb cuts off after about a second so if you have anything it'd still be most welcome. Help me WATMM, you're my only hope!

Couldn't you use a .wav editor to stretch the 'verb or hide the cut by adding your own to the end of it?

Couldn't you use a .wav editor to stretch the 'verb or hide the cut by adding your own to the end of it?

Yeah, it doesn't sound natural though, hard (for me at least) to emulate that open air reverb like you'd get in a big canyon.

medal of honor: allied assault had some great gunshot tails, you might be able to find the sound effects somewhere. :whistling:

Excellent call, I'll check it out.

medal of honor: allied assault had some great gunshot tails, you might be able to find the sound effects somewhere. :whistling:

that game was sick, one of my favorites in my multiplayer fps days.

that game was sick, one of my favorites in my multiplayer fps days.

the truth.

also, no serial needed for online play :cisfor:

Archived