IGNORED

Charlie Sheen

J3FF3R00

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend and I decided that at somepoint this summer we're gonna make a cybergrind-ish song (think Genghis Tron) and the lyrics are going to be made entirely of samples from Charlie Sheen interviews... We're gonna call it "Charlie Sheen Cocaine Crusade"

Guest hahathhat

I'm a bit bored of Charlie Sheen now.

i wager charlie sheen is too.

And... who is giftcard and why banned already?

probably a dupe account of a banned member

Guest Bramsworth

He's gone anyway, no more tour, no job offers. A Hot Topic in a nearby mall is selling all his shitty shirts at 50% off.

No more winning for you! But he's right, the new Two and a Half Man will probably die in one season. Why they wouldn't just let it die and start a new show instead of thinking they've still got a hit when the main star is quit is beyond me. No show like that ever goes past two seasons at the most.

1986: Stars in Academy Award winning film directed by Oliver Stone back when he was good.

2011: Losing.

• 1 year later...
Guest Frankie5fingers

its pretty funny that you bumped this, cause i just saw that Pinky and the Brain episode that Chaos posted yesterday.

Archived