IGNORED

corc

blos

For me Piezo is their most emotional track by far, it evokes some kind of instinctive, monumental longing. When the beats stop and you're standing on some forlorn pinnacle, watching as the melody soars further out and up. Pure beauty.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Calx Sherbet

I LOVE Piezo.. But Nil is best track on Amber IMO.

as engaging as every track is, i think the subtle nature of Yulquen is marvelous. definitely not something they did too often

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry but Piezo has probably the best beat i've ever heard and is a top 10..... maybe even top 3

on topic. Corc is very subtle, and i agree with it being one of AE's few happy songs.

Draun quarter brings a tear to my eye... the way it develops (same with Goz i guess)..... i quit weed, but have a smoke and listen to these 3 tracks and i could be nothing, I shattered my ego a long time ago (DMT), but a few selected AE tracks reminds me what i am

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish they'd used stronger glue for the sticker on the LP5 Cd case. Mine fell off ages ago. Now it's The Black Album".

Great album though, when I first heard LP5 I had to turn off the CD in excitement and take a breath.

I have the Nothing records version of LP5. It's the same audio, right?

I have the same one, and as far as I know it's identical. The only one that is different between versions is EP7 with the hidden bonus track on the original version.

Archived