IGNORED

Louis Theroux

Chris Moss Acid

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap, he actually returned to them?

I thought the family hated Louis Theroux after that episode. I remember reading "god hates louis theroux" on one of their websites.

Ok, I gave a better look at the sign on that image. This might get interesting.

I heard in future he will be going back to more funny subjects. I really like LT sense of humour, and though these programmes are really good, his comedic side suffers with these subjects.

It's bound to show up in torrent form in the next day or two. iPlayer not accessible for you I take it?

yeah....i think its for Europe or Britain only?

i loved watching theroux back in the day. how he could talk to both white and black supremacists and not constantly facepalm is medal-worthy.

They think they're moving to Jerusalem to help 144,000 Jews? How the fuck would they be allowed anywhere near Jerusalem? They weren't even allowed access to the UK.

Also, irlol at the counter-protest with the "TITS or GTFO" signs.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Those people are fucking mental. That 18 year old one was hot. I also clocked that kid's TIE fighter. When he menctioned his aunt having a dream about pink caves I nearly spat out my drink. Also the BITCH BURGER sign was just amazing!

Loved the Bitch Burger sign.

One of the counter-protesters had a Team Snooki shirt, proper want that.

They think they're moving to Jerusalem to help 144,000 Jews? How the fuck would they be allowed anywhere near Jerusalem? They weren't even allowed access to the UK.

Also, irlol at the counter-protest with the "TITS or GTFO" signs.

hahaha yes! best sign ever.

I do think that they thrive on all this media, imo they're running a successful business operation. They even have family as their legal team

they're professional trolls:

really interesting reading

I have read this already, very interesting. The latest visit by Louis Theroux, in my mind, confirmed what that article points out.

Guest Iain C

the 18 year old one wasn't hot, she looked like a child. but BITCH BURGER might be the best thing ever committed to cardboard.

Guest Pennywise

i saw a pack of very old ciggarettes today with your avatar on it. it racked my brains trying to work out where i had seen it before

Guest Iain C

yep, player's navy cut. i used to smoke them from time to time back when i thought that smoking unfiltered cigarettes made me a big tough man.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I'd believe the con thing apart from I'm not sure there isn't an element of believing it in at least some of the members, because putting that kind of fear into those kids if you don't even believe it is really on another level

Guest sirch

if, supposing, they were all murdered in freak ways.. or died of/developed beast cancer, or just died accidentally, then i'd just have to go sing and laugh and dance at their funerals and say, hey, it's Gods' will, yo! - in theory -

but, in reality, i probably could never do that to anybody.

also, fwiw, you can tell some of those younger women want to fuck Louis really hard! lol

what a sad thing to have to control all your basic Human emotions and feelings like those young women have to. i feel sorry for them the most.

Archived