IGNORED

Nanoloop for Android

foresense

I've been playing around with this a lot the past couple of days, and it's awesome! It's not like the gameboy version, but a seperate thing geared towards touch screens.

Been doing some bleep-hop kind of things with it.. And it's not just on the road in the train, I find myself sitting behind the computer with my phone in hand doing beats.

http://nanoloop.com

It was pretty easy to get into, workflow is smooth and self explenatory, but there's some really nice hidden features you can only get if you read the manual. It's the first android app for music that I really got sucked into. Only 1 euro too. </advertisement>

Guest the anonymous forumite

I got this for my iPhone and it's prettty goood. I had the gameboy version and this one is so much easier to use. It can also do a lot more stuff (the sound treatment part is amazing). And you can go up to something like 64000 bpm, which is useless for a beat but amazing for 8bit noise. Actually, this app is great for noise music. Anybody noticed a difference of sound compared to the gameboy version ? This one does not sound as 8bit-ish.Get the pro version for something like 3 bucks, definitely worth it.

Get the pro version for something like 3 bucks, definitely worth it.

The which ?! There only appears to be one version of nanoloops for each system as far as I can see....

Get the pro version for something like 3 bucks, definitely worth it.

The which ?! There only appears to be one version of nanoloops for each system as far as I can see....

there's a lite version and the normal one.

Do you have some super secret internets - when I go on the Android market on both on my phone and on my PC there's only one listing for Nanoloop, and when I go on http://www.nanoloop.com/index.html it has only one download link for each platform.

Anyway I've bought whatever version that's on there, it's a bit ' :blink: ' at the moment but I can see it being a lot of fun to play around with.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I really want this but I just haemorrhage money on iphone music apps that I never use after the first week (nanostudio, rebirth, technobox, isyn, everyday looper). still i know I'm just going to buy it eventually, that's what happens when you have a shop in your pocket 24/7

I really want this but I just haemorrhage money on iphone music apps that I never use after the first week (nanostudio, rebirth, technobox, isyn, everyday looper). still i know I'm just going to buy it eventually, that's what happens when you have a shop in your pocket 24/7

why dont you jailbreak it?

the Android market

Your answer in your question. I go to the appstore. The lite version is the free one, with less features.

, it's a bit ' :blink: '

why ?

the Android market

Your answer in your question. I go to the appstore. The lite version is the free one, with less features.

, it's a bit ' :blink: '

why ?

Ah OK, gotcha - so I'm guessing I have the full one then. Yeah I'm just trying to wrap my head around the gui a bit, I'm slowly getting there - probably helps to read the manual than just wildly trying buttons. I don't tend to do manuals !

Oddly I found the sequencer part much easier than the channel view, probably because it's pretty much like a minimal version of Buzz's Sequence View.

it's like 3 bucks though...

just got this and i love it, but it had a nasty crash on my G1. probably just the phone's fault, i feel it's inching closer to death.

i love how easy it is to record and play with vocal samples, some of my favorite stuff to do on the go. hopefully the crash was an isolated event.

Archived