IGNORED

Going to see Pixies tonight.

essines

So i have heard their music, not a fanatic but i was offered a free ticket (saves me like $60). I didn't give two shits about the band or show as i thought the band was borked up and i was too poor to buy a ticket. I hope it is good.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I used to be so obsessed with this band. I wouldn't really want to see them now unless they had new tunes, though. or maybe if they played trompe le monde in its entirety.

Guest analogue wings

if you weren't already a fan, i don't think their current show would win you over. they depend quite heavily on the crowd already loving the songs. performance wise they are very day at the office (except joey apparently)

I used to be so obsessed with this band. I wouldn't really want to see them now unless they had new tunes, though. or maybe if they played trompe le monde in its entirety.

i love trompe le monde. my friends who are hardcore fans from back in the day will go to their graves swearing that it's the band's poorest album, but to me it's the most complete.

My mum was into the Pixes well before they got big and years before Nirvana and grunge.

I saw them at 'T in the Park' a few years back and they sounded shit but to be fair late afternoon on the main stage really wasn't the right setting or sound for that type of music.

Guest Iain C

I saw them at 'T in the Park' a few years back and they sounded shit but to be fair late afternoon on the main stage really wasn't the right setting or sound for that type of music.

Ha, I saw that too.

2004, I think...

who the hell are The Pixies? Pixies are pretty cool, never seen them live.

Guest dilbthelame

Ha, I saw that too.

2004, I think...

i was there too. if either of you were a wee scottish girl atonally shouting along to all the songs, i still haven't forgiven you

Guest nene multiple assgasms

i love trompe le monde. my friends who are hardcore fans from back in the day will go to their graves swearing that it's the band's poorest album, but to me it's the most complete.

high five! trompe le monde is their most mutated, highly evolved album. the tunes have a labyrinthine feel, and the band's playing was at its tightest.

i was really into them in high school, saw them three times. great fun but it might be a little boring if you don't know the songs.

it was an awesome show. played a bunch of b sides, lots of doolittle and of course all the classics. even velouria and where is my mind in the double encore. i very much enjoyed myself. but the opening band was lame as shit.

Archived