IGNORED

workaholics

Guest underscore

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Man I was such a huge fan of Seasons 1 and 2 but S3 is turning out to be kind of a stinker. I loved the premier ep with Alice on acid, and the dad dicks convo was pretty hilarious but other than that only minor lolz.

I can't figure out if the writing has changed or if I've just gotten used to their humor and the element of "surprise" has gone.

Yeah I think this season has been great. It's become a bit more like the later simpsons where it's more abstract and weird (beef jerky story), but it's still very funny

ewwww later simpsons...

this season is ok, def not as good as previous

That's the thing, in some ways the later simpsons is more funny (at least to my humour), but it lost a lot of the magic that made it a great show. Workaholics has become a bit more abstract and leftfield but it's still very funny.

what simpsons seasons are we talking here

Hmm I dunno really, I'm not a huge Simpsons nerd. Probably from the 2000's (season 12). In the UK the good ones are on Channel 4 (which are generally old repeats) and the newer ones are on Sky.

Guest theSun

after about season 10 i started not loling at simpsons. let's not make this a thread about how the simpsons suck now .

back to workaholics - the underwater smoking helmet is very idm

Guest Franklin

i dont know who was saying season three wasnt working for them... this season is pretty tight butthole so far.

Guest Franklin

i havent been smoking much weed in the past couple of months but I did last night and really enjoyed the start to season 3.

then I watch a doc on the indian ocean tsunami and fuck....

this season is up and down. every episode has about 5 minutes of pretty funny, 10 minutes of meh and 5 minutes of killer lols. that 5 minutes makes it worth it though.

so, still any doubts that this show is not that great?

with an avatar of possibly one of the most unfunny things Gervais has ever been a part of, your opinion has been totally negated

so, still any doubts that this show is not that great?

with an avatar of possibly one of the most unfunny things Gervais has ever been a part of, your opinion has been totally negated

lol darling you're so cute you deserve your own thread, you might be the only person on this forum who doesn't love karl :wub:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

its uneven but its probably the only comedy running on american television besides Veep thats worth a damn.

Louie is sure as fuck worth a damn. Wilfred isn't always amazing but it's good enough to watch unless you have very very little time in your life.

Guest zaphod

this show fucking sucks. bro humor for detached white suburban kids. let's do another gag where we all pretend we don't care about anything. mentioning it in the same breath as louie is absurd.

Archived