IGNORED

A Thread About Douches

QBLA

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just came across a friends FB this morning and she was talking about her breakfast or whatever and she mentioned preparing something in her microwave. Then someone had to come along using the pedestal stance and reply by only saying "I don't use microwaves". even his face was pretty cringeworthy because I pictured him saying it!

I can accept when people act this way about music, television, and food among other things. but being a douche against an everyday household appliance and posting it?

the girl that posted it is having a house warming party and this dude accepted her invite. I think I'm gonna stop by and slap his face!

Here's the fucking thing that faggot doesn't know. Conventional convection ovens kill more of the nutrients in your food than microwaves do. give me his address so i came mail him razor blades and/or a rope or something more painful.

i guess so. Ill have to read up more on them. They are kind of cool. A little wiki research. Very complex. The science of it is interesting.

See, just because its new and easy doesn't make it worse. The only reason people say that microwaves kill some of the nutrients is because as a general rule, you reheat food in the microwave. And when you reheat anything you're going to kill some the nutrients. Microwaves just excite water molecules causing them to boil. So you're effectively drying out your food, but that doesn't matter a whole lot. Depends on what you're eating. That's why any of those noodles and instant stuff require loads of water in with them.

I suppose you could dash some water on your food before you heat it to counter-act any drying.

People seem not to like scientific sounding words. I bet they wouldn't like the grill if it was called the thermal radiation.

Guest sirch

I don't use Facebook.

lol

Ps. doesn't "Douche" mean "Shower" in French?

i don't get how "Douche" ever became a put-down. what kind of fucking shower bag ever thought of that!

Archived