IGNORED

A Thread About Douches

QBLA

I just came across a friends FB this morning and she was talking about her breakfast or whatever and she mentioned preparing something in her microwave. Then someone had to come along using the pedestal stance and reply by only saying "I don't use microwaves". even his face was pretty cringeworthy because I pictured him saying it!

I can accept when people act this way about music, television, and food among other things. but being a douche against an everyday household appliance and posting it?

the girl that posted it is having a house warming party and this dude accepted her invite. I think I'm gonna stop by and slap his face!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just came across a friends FB this morning and she was talking about her breakfast or whatever and she mentioned preparing something in her microwave. Then someone had to come along using the pedestal stance and reply by only saying "I don't use microwaves". even his face was pretty cringeworthy because I pictured him saying it!

I can accept when people act this way about music, television, and food among other things. but being a douche against an everyday household appliance and posting it?

the girl that posted it is having a house warming party and this dude accepted her invite. I think I'm gonna stop by and slap his face!

Definately deserves his cumupance. Maybe the good old act of seagulling the bastard.

However, I don't condone putting up details about what you are eating on Facebook. You don't tend to tell any person you are with what you are eating so why would someone, who could be miles away, give a shit?

Thats retarded. Was he implying that microwaves are lazy/unhealthy? Because thats like saying a toaster is lazy/unhealthy.

I use a microwave to cook porridge sometimes. Fucking handy as fuck.

Tell him some guy on the internet that he's never met from a different country says "He's gay".

i don't get it, what's up with all the hate??? maybe he was just playing retard... wtf

what really gets on my nerve is people posting about everything they're actually doing, stuff like "i'm eating popcorns i made in my microwave" or, this guy who's posting his entire vacation's pictures live through his cellphone... what the shit...

I don't use microwaves either. I grow my own crops, which are organic. I think. Eating meat is also bad, for some reason.

Guest Pennywise

rip out his cock and fuck the area where his cock used to be and make him suckthe blood of your cock

so much ignorance in the world.

please do not take troony's quote as an endorsement of anything to do with troon or troonism on my part. please allow 28 days for delivery. for external use only. terms and conditions may apply.

i didn't use a microwave for about 2 years cuz none of the apartments i lived in had one, so i would reheat all my leftovers in the mother fucking oven. use a fuckload of energy, gain douchebag points: bi-losing

LOL... although she is a hottie, I have no crush. I didn't even think of making a deposit in my spank bank either... that's weird because every girl I talk to that isn't related to me I always picture my dick in their mouth!

Thats retarded. Was he implying that microwaves are lazy/unhealthy? Because thats like saying a toaster is lazy/unhealthy.

I use a microwave to cook porridge sometimes. Fucking handy as fuck.

Tell him some guy on the internet that he's never met from a different country says "He's gay".

I use the microwave at work, sometimes to cook meals from scratch. It's handy. I need one for home for extra handiness. But whatever.

...is this thread about a girl you have a crush on and some other dude is giving her attention?

haha, jonas knows the score, as usual.

Archived