IGNORED

Vancouver Riot

jeremymacgregor87

Don't worry essines, i don't think that you're all asshats. Most normal people would have been nowhere near the pre-riot, or if they were, gotten the hell out of dodge pretty smartly. So that would have filtered into the area a pretty bad lot. But still seeing those guys filming like it's an event that they're not connected to. It pissed me off as it probably did most folks that saw that.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry essines, i don't think that you're all asshats. Most normal people would have been nowhere near the pre-riot, or if they were, gotten the hell out of dodge pretty smartly. So that would have filtered into the area a pretty bad lot. But still seeing those guys filming like it's an event that they're not connected to. It pissed me off as it probably did most folks that saw that.

:wub:

That presenter has a funny accent. heh ;-p sorry canada, i'm just not used to hearing the deeper canadian accent in a context that isn't comedic send-up.

Also that guys a git, "Oh no, my career, now i won't be able to bang as many babes aye". Once he's served his time in prison, and been suspended for a couple of years for compromising those 'alleged' Olympic values. Let him back on the team. They did this for an australian swimmer that beat up a fellow team member, minus the prison.

God the kid is such a cunt and i don't feel better or worse for him. He is appologising for being an asshole simply because he has to and I doubt he is sincere. Fuck him. There are people calling him brave and a hero. What a twat.

Jesus fuck that was a terrible apology. Cut off one of his testicles, give him 300 hours of community service and let him play.

Archived