IGNORED

Vancouver Riot

jeremymacgregor87

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one day all internet content aggregators will coalesce into one. and on that day, it will open one of its nine eldritch mouths and begin to sing the song that will end the world.

Yeah there's also Toronto and Montreal. Toronto's the capital, and Montreal is where all the poutine in Canada is made.

Montreal is also, by far, the best city in Canada.

Yeah there's also Toronto and Montreal. Toronto's the capital, and Montreal is where all the poutine in Canada is made.

if it's good enough for autechre, it's good enough for me :emotawesomepm9:

According to people who live in Montreal.

If forced to live in Canada, I would recommend Vancouver over Montreal in a heartbeat - no Quebecois, better weather. However, I'd suggest giving Canada a miss altogether, given the choice.

I've already lived there once - that's why it's on my list, cause I know it. It would be third choice after Korea and Japan.

If forced to live in Canada, I would recommend Vancouver over Montreal in a heartbeat - no Quebecois, better weather. However, I'd suggest giving Canada a miss altogether, given the choice.

Montreal is pretty anglophone, not gonna lie. Also, the weather in Vancouver is meh.. it stays at a steady temperature. I'd rather get -20C weather in the winter and go snowboarding, and then get 27C weather in the Summer and chill at the beach.

Hater.

But yeah, Vancouver is the second place I'd live in Canada besides Montreal.

Guest Mirezzi

Disney has just purchased the trademark for "Tenderness Among the Chaos" and Channing Tatum's agent has fielded non-stop phone calls since Friday morning.

Montreal is pretty anglophone, not gonna lie. Also, the weather in Vancouver is meh.. it stays at a steady temperature. I'd rather get -20C weather in the winter and go snowboarding, and then get 27C weather in the Summer and chill at the beach.

Hater.

But yeah, Vancouver is the second place I'd live in Canada besides Montreal.

You can go to Whistler pretty easily from Vancouver. Whistler. The rain does suck in the winter though.

I wonder if these riots are gonna hurt vancouver in the "most livable city" rankings lol. Fuck maybe it's a clever ploy to drive away Hong Kong investors and drive down real estate prices.

Guest Enter a new display name

If forced to live in Canada, I would recommend Vancouver over Montreal in a heartbeat - no Quebecois

CjwMo.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYkZ3EPC6So

this is the most annoying thing i've seen all week. what the fuck.

Everyone is standing around with cameras instead of helping those girls. Fucking hell, you are right there guys, it's not on TV do the fucking right thing. That being said, i don't know if i'd be able to stare down a mob, but you could still intercede verbally.

Also, the media is still calling this 'not sportsfans'. good grief ..

Also, if i was the guy in the ute, you'd just get in an carmageddon their arses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYkZ3EPC6So

this is the most annoying thing i've seen all week. what the fuck.

you could still intercede verbally.

It wasn't exactly an easy situation to jump into, people were going off the handle randomly and for no reason. And there were assloads of people "interceding verbally", but that shit makes no difference in the middle of a riot of sorts. There is no reason to assume that most of Vancouver just stood there with cameras and phones.

Guest Ranky Redlof

god i hoped one of the girls would kick fag in the face

full face no mercy

my blood is boiling just from seeing those youtube vids...

Archived