IGNORED

Vancouver Riot

jeremymacgregor87

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there's a parallel anywhere else in the world for Canadians and hockey. UK hooligans come close but not quite--too localized/sectarian. I see people fight over teams in my area but it's also not close. Because I can do this:

HEY HAUTLLE, FUCK JAYHAWKS, BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

whereby I insult both a fan and a student of the University Of Kansas and threaten him with the specter of the Missouri Tigers by invoking a popular rap composition.

If we were Canadians, he'd be burnin' up the fucking highway to put me in the ICU. Instead, it's...lol

Nah, red and blue 4 lyfe! Rock Chalk Jayhawk Go KU! Fucking inbred Missouri motherfuckers...

:sup:

The Vancouver Police Department were way under prepared, and way too mellow.

Also: XXX it's not Canadians and hockey - it's just Vancouver.

I don't think there's a parallel anywhere else in the world for Canadians and hockey. UK hooligans come close but not quite--too localized/sectarian. I see people fight over teams in my area but it's also not close. Because I can do this:

HEY HAUTLLE, FUCK JAYHAWKS, BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

whereby I insult both a fan and a student of the University Of Kansas and threaten him with the specter of the Missouri Tigers by invoking a popular rap composition.

If we were Canadians, he'd be burnin' up the fucking highway to put me in the ICU. Instead, it's...lol

litrally spilt my beer on my jeans and sandals.

I don't know about you guys, but rioting is usually pretty goddamn fun. I'm from Columbus, OH, though. There used to be riots every year.

Home of the Buckeyes! Hooo eee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9vT3n3dUhQ&feature=related

anyone have a live feed of this? CTV is on highlights : /

archive of a long feed, I'm assuming from a helo. some dude gets smacked by cops towards the end (and considering the context I really don't care)

fucking pathetic :facepalm:
facepalm has never been more appropriate

article-0-0C95F03600000578-926_634x684.jpg

:cisfor:

It's hard to know which is worse: riots happening right now or needing to know the specific riot date to get the information you need :emotawesomepm9:

$10 CAD that Essines is painted like Dimmy Borgir and hurtling Molotov cocktails as we speak

Oh i had a night.

Guest Mirezzi

The NHL and hockey as a sport...FUCKED. This will just add to the irrelevance of hockey when the riots in Vancouver will be what most people remember about 2011.

Not Thomas...not Luongo...not Marchand or Sedin(s), but a bunch of suburban drunk morons morans!

Archived