IGNORED

Impakt - Resonat Escape 12"

impakt.jpg

soundsamples

After his epic full length album Resonant Escape on SOM, Impakt returns with the six Track Vinyl Version from this album. Filled with 4 new tracks and 2 already Resonant Escape Album Tracks. Fantastic Journey through Impakts own world.

more informations:

Limited to 200 copies

http://www.solaronemusic.com/80-0-Impakt-Resonant-Escape-EP.html

Maybe I'm dumb, but how do I buy this record from that page? The "Buy this article secure via Paypal" text has no link.

• 1 month later...

Alright!

also lol at that art

it's very playful music for such post-apocalyptic photos. if I wasn't familiar I would think that it was for a speedcore release.

Review from Junorecords :)

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/434784-01.htm

Swiftly following the release of Impakt's second album on Solar One, the Dutch label send out this six track EP from the (supposedly) Norwegian producer that lifts two squelchers from Resonant Escape and surrounds them with four new arrangements. Expect the finest in jerky, multi-tempo brain dance here, commencing with the crunchy 8 bit analogue scratchathon of "Computer Boogie" and slipping through awesome electro acid soundscapes that ripple with bicep flexing arpeggios on the "Dance The Pain Away". Experimental noodlings akin to AFX, breakneck 303 modulations all follow on this mad limited and rather fine journey into the sonically garbled world that Impakt occupies!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I finally got around to buying this, and it just arrived in the mail. I was surprised to see that there are some shavings on the record... did I get a dubplate?

I'm not complaining of course, just wondering if I should be a bit more careful with it.

sounds fantastic anyway

Archived