IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My neighbours are voyeuristic assholes

they use my illness to justify their actions-paranoid schizophrenic

hi jaffa ;-]

The back of my neck is aching and I don't know why. Maybe i slept on it weird... but then why hasn't it happened any of the other 10,000+ times I slept previously? Surely I'd sleep on it in the same weird way more than once in that time. Stupid random aches.

You're getting old. Time to strengthen your neck muscles with some press ups.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I can see a rusty old radio telescope out of my window that has been there since the 60s and has never worked

Guest disparaissant

i just got punched in the left boob by a two year old and it really fucking hurt

also ableton is taking its sweet-ass time installing.

Guest disparaissant

yeah ended up doing that :\ not an ideal solution really but whatever.

(@future girlfriend)

mdma cures cancer and makes you feel proper nice, but then you feel a bit crap

last time i rolled i spent two days afterwards in bed sobbing, it was pretty dire.

Guest Sprigg

My dvr didn't record the Doctor Who premier properly, cutting off the last five minutes of the show, so I'm having to re-record it in the hopes that the box doesn't fuck up again, thus delaying my chance to see it. FFFFUUUU technology!

My neighbours are voyeuristic assholes

they use my illness to justify their actions-paranoid schizophrenic

lol, is this true?

I had a neighbor that was CONVINCED that my roomates and I were living with her ex and we were harboring his existence("There is a MAN, living in your HOUSE and he is HARASSING ME!"). Supposedly he would harrass her at night by throwing things on the roof. (total load of shit crazy lady hearing things). She went so far as to track down my roomate's girlfriends liscense plate to her mother because she beleived it was the car that was transporting this man to our house every night. I even had cops come to the door sometimes trying to ask for the guy (some old ulgy bald dude that obviously didn't live with a bunch of 20-something young men). I would often see cop cars just sitting outside my house when I came home because she probably called them every single night. After a few months she wrote a long winded letter to our landlords trying to convince them we were hiding this man in their house. We had a meeting and explained how she was straight up batshit insane. It eventually fizzled out but I think she is still crazy.

My dvr didn't record the Doctor Who premier properly, cutting off the last five minutes of the show, so I'm having to re-record it in the hopes that the box doesn't fuck up again, thus delaying my chance to see it. FFFFUUUU technology!

So your viewing of the season premier has shifted through time. Appropriate.