IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

The other guys are playing from gameboys etc, still pre-sequenced but for some reason I feel that's more legitimate?

Those guys are hipster fags

Hardly. They're pretty genuine. Their gameboy music fixation comes from actually being hardcore gamers. If anything I'm the hipster of the bunch because I don't actually play any of the games, I just love the music!

Correction. You'd have to be a hipster to still profess that you like and play some of those games. Seriously.

internets, business.

Really? Does that mean we're only allowed to listen to new music as well?

My grilled cheese and fried egg sandwich was excessively greasy, obviously. I guess that's not really a problem, but it might become one somewhere down the road. I doubt anyone outside a first world country would think to make a grilled cheese and fried egg sandwich. Shit, i just made and ate a grilled cheese and fried egg sandwich --problem found!

I've been putting off doing some important stuff tonight that I canceled other plans to do.

Guest AcrossCanyons

fighting the final boss on a game and getting way into it... then my controller died. no more AAs in the house. gonna have to postpone it :(

Guest disparaissant

i finally got to a point where i am financially stable enough to buy a new computer and the one i had wanted is either out of stock or price hiked everywhere.

so i found another one that actually looks okay and is quite a bit cheaper but i placed the order last night and somehow fucked up MY OWN zip code.

so now i have to wait for the funds to be reimbursed and reorder it and it'll be delayed another day.

also my girlfriend still lives in pittsburgh and i don't.

Guest theSun

:emotawesomepm9:

(just to clarify, it takes a LOT to make me want to do that to someone. i think i've had about 3 people so far that were like "too far, man" but the people that are living there and actually knew what this girl is like think it's fucking hilarious.)

wat where is this story sounds delightful

Guest futuregirlfriend

My mum told me that the Van Morrison tickets had arrived but I can't remember saying "yes I'll definitely go." She just mentioned he would be touring and casually asked would I like to see him to which I'm sure I just said "yeah sure" not knowing she'd spend money. It's not that I don't want to go it's just I can't remember saying "if you're going, make sure I'm the person you go with" I wonder if she might have a better time out with one of her friends, who perhaps may also be -real fans, but if I now say that to her she may think that I don't really want to go. There's little chance that she would say "Oh really? I'll invite x then" 'cause you know mamas, she'd take me and think I wasn't enjoying myself for the two hours. Also posted, in spirit, to the Unobvious things that make you sad thread.

Got a million possibilities but all I want to do is stay in and listen to Genesis all night.

Sounds less like a problem, more like you've found a solution to all problems.

I'm wasting way to much time on the internet on a daily basis and it's a compulsion that I seem powerless to change. Also, I dreamt there was a new FPS game where after you die you go to hell and then every time you load the game from then on you're still in hell getting impaled with metal rods and shit like that. You can't even start a new game.

My mum told me that the Van Morrison tickets had arrived but I can't remember saying "yes I'll definitely go." She just mentioned he would be touring and casually asked would I like to see him to which I'm sure I just said "yeah sure" not knowing she'd spend money. It's not that I don't want to go it's just I can't remember saying "if you're going, make sure I'm the person you go with" I wonder if she might have a better time out with one of her friends, who perhaps may also be -real fans, but if I now say that to her she may think that I don't really want to go. There's little chance that she would say "Oh really? I'll invite x then" 'cause you know mamas, she'd take me and think I wasn't enjoying myself for the two hours. Also posted, in spirit, to the Unobvious things that make you sad thread.

Just talk you way through it whilst drunk loud and obnoxious, annoying everyone around you that's arrayed up the amphitheatre hill on their tartan rugs genteelly sipping their wine, transfixed by the artists mundane and aged lurching.

That's what i did when a friend bought me tickets to lenoard cohen.

Just started experimenting with video editing, realized a lot of the visual effects I've enjoyed in movies and videos are super easy to do, now I'm afraid it's going to start ruining stuff for me, heh... Also I'm weary that these things I'm excited about trying are going to come off as cheap and cheesy to people in the know. Ah well, so long as I have fun doing it!

Just started experimenting with video editing, realized a lot of the visual effects I've enjoyed in movies and videos are super easy to do, now I'm afraid it's going to start ruining stuff for me, heh... Also I'm weary that these things I'm excited about trying are going to come off as cheap and cheesy to people in the know. Ah well, so long as I have fun doing it!

Don't let it stop you!

Don't let it stop you!

Wasn't planning on it. I just started working on something for Searching for Signals, and I think it might not totally suck. But I'm also not entirely sure i would know if it did. That's my current first world problem: not sure if I would know if something I did sucks or not.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I've heard terrible feedback from his shows in the last few years, including refusing to play any older songs that anyone recognises and not saying a word or looking up all through the show apart from to obviously look at a clock on the wall and leave the stage the instant an hour had passed.