IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

on the bus yesterday i heard two young women chatting about a guy one of them had recently gone out with. while explaining what he was like, one of the girls said "ugh i dunno, he's the type of guy that posts on internet message boards, you know?" and the other girl loled. they're on to us. :cerious:

holy shit, now I realise pattern recognition and patternoverlap are two different people as well. as if confusing gocab and godel with each other for the longest time wasn't bad enough.

holy shit, now I realise pattern recognition and patternoverlap are two different people as well. as if confusing gocab and godel with each other for the longest time wasn't bad enough.

patternoverlap is a much more prolific poster than me. a lot more interesting as well.

LOLs so many patterns

dunno how prolific or interesting I am but I've been on here for years. I've always felt like someone who just blends into the scenery here.

oh yeah, i meant to say fried

after you knocked it out of her hands and kicked it across the road, you should've said "For Your Health!" and smirked

maybe i did. she's always complaining about the fact that she eats crap.

patternoverlap is a much more prolific poster than me. a lot more interesting as well.

I've always felt like someone who just blends into the scenery here.

overlaps into the scenery, even?

Edited by StephenG

I got a letter today that I am on the honor roll for university... and that I'm eligible for scholarships related to my academic performance and field of study... so I went to look for said scholarships..

and the fucking website was down/the links lead to nowhere!

1st world problem =(

Just got a job where I'm pretty much the only dude there and the lady boss lets them all wear incredibly inappropriate work attire. A good portion of my day is spent trying not to stare at the scattered ass all over the office. Are work boners a first world problem?

pics please.

Me at the office.

1279082592656.jpg

Just got a job where I'm pretty much the only dude there and the lady boss lets them all wear incredibly inappropriate work attire. A good portion of my day is spent trying not to stare at the scattered ass all over the office. Are work boners a first world problem?

pics please.

Me at the office.

1279082592656.jpg

me at the office...

1233009630_38e882e.gifperv-creepy-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1704.gifNICE-perv.gif

and there's not even any tail here.

I've always felt like someone who just blends into the scenery here.

overlaps into the scenery, even?

lol

Guest Enter a new display name

my cable/internet/phone bill was $186.88 =(

$15 more than usualy and I can't figure out why!?

Screw the CRTC!!!

i had to take my car in to the mechanics, because when they replaced the headlights during the last service, they didn't instal the right hand headlight properly.

Anyway, heading into their customer carpark, i find that there is nary a bay available. So in order to drop it off i reverse back (it's pretty much one-way, with no where to turn other than a busy road) and find a cosy spot adjacent to the door to the service entrance. Unfortunately my makeshift carspace is between two yellow bollards. Which my tired mind managed to, after much adjustment, collide gently with.

So i now have a barely noticeable bump on my car's tail guard. -sie-

I managed to get the yellow paint off with my fingers and some saliva. I can tell you that when i walked up to the service desk i was steaming. After all, the only reason i was there was because they hadn't done their job properly. Thankfully i had a pen, a fashion magazine and some a4 paper. Apparently drawing can be very therapeutic. Probably took my mind off the melodrama. Whilst doing it i was thinking perspective giving clichés like, 'ahh well, it's the test of a man how he deals with adversity", and so on. hehe.

my cable/internet/phone bill was $186.88 =(

$15 more than usualy and I can't figure out why!?

Screw the CRTC!!!

was there a change in billing/taxing or something that I didn't hear about in the news?!

$15 exactly more than my usual bill and I didn't use anything over, plus telus doesn't give me a damn break down of my cost?!

I managed to get the yellow paint off with my fingers and some salvia.

:happy:

lol.

But yeah I can see how you'd be frustrated with that! I mean you HAD to be there because of their poor job. In one part of your head I bet you think... those guys should fix it! It's their fault you had to go back.

But in the other part of your head you know it was your own whoopsie. =(

:beer:

Guest Iain C

not exactly a fwp but I fell off my bike last night and fractured three ribs and my collar bone.

shit hurts so bad

Feel better brother

thanks, mate! this morning was pretty rough but I popped a Vicodin and am sorted for now. not sure how I'm gonna be able to miss work or pay for my bill w/o insurance so I guess it's becoming a real fwp after all.

Guest RadarJammer

subcutaneous itch on vaguely located somewhere on my pointer finger but can't seem be scratched. Google "can't find my itch" to read all about it.

Every time I get one of those it feels like its somewhere on my arms legs but its ACTUALLY ON MY BACK where there are fuck all nerve endings or whatever

Guest Sprigg

I'm trying to pack up my stuff to move and I just have too much because I haven't gone through my shit in years, damn my laziness!

Guest Xenblake

went to macdonalds this morning for a breakfast hangover meal. They had some terrible r'n'b music blaring, olympics on the TV and to top it off there was an infuriating beeping noise coming from some machine behind the counter.

My tender head nearly exploded. All I wanted was to enjoy my meal in fucking peace. Jesus what the fuck happened to a bit of peace and quiet whilst eating. Fucking retards, I honestly felt the urge to go up and grab the silly bitch behind the counter by her hair and repeatedly slam her head down on the counter.