IGNORED

Squarepusher VINYL sale

Hi there,

So these have been sitting on the shelf doing a lot of nothing since I moved house and lost custody of the record player :cry:

_MG_7036.jpg

_MG_7037.jpg

_MG_7038.jpg

As you can see in the pictures above, Ultravisitor is sporting a gorgeous little scratch dead center on Tom's face - apart from that these two are in top condition. I'd say Mint for "Music is Rotted One Note" and Near Mint for "Ultravisitor" on account of said scratch on sleeve and some hair on the vinyl (how the hell do you get hair off of vinyl?! - it will not go away!)

AU$20 each, or AU$30 for both in celebration of "The Record Crate" subforum - (shipping will be calculated depending on location but it will be reasonable!)

I also have most of his CDs, which you'll be able to find once I've done up a dedicated CD sale thread

dozens of CDs to go up later when I find the time (inc. Warp, NinjaTune, post-rock, etc.)

Archived