IGNORED

Unobvious Things That Delight You

Guest hahathhat

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest underscore

i love when there is a couple that is being totally fucking dicks to each other in public. i sat next to a couple on an airplane recently that bitched back and forth and picked on each other for virtually the entire two and a half hours. i think it's great when people who are such cunts find perfect matches.

cold pillows.. i wish it would stay cold forever, just got to keep flipping it

People seem to forget that it works the same with duvets too. Duvet flipping in one simple motion is quite an art. (On a double/king bed).

Guest viscosity

ugh i miss my old down pillow/blanket, what i got now is so stiff

anyone try that temperpedic stuff? is it worth it

i kinda just want a hammock come to think about it

i might have said this before but i love falling asleep when it's raining heavily (thunderstorm even better), with curtains open and a streetlight shining directly in my face. gets the atmosphere going for some sweet dream noir.

i might have said this before but i love falling asleep when it's raining heavily (thunderstorm even better), with curtains open and a streetlight shining directly in my face. gets the atmosphere going for some sweet dream noir.

I have to aggree with you, apart from sweet dream noir I just gaze at the lightning like am a brain dead zombie at the window with a massive shadow of my self behind me with each flash of lightning

halloween_houses_64.gif

the soudn of mining in minecraft with headphones. those little airy pif paf pof pif pof paf pif pof PUF

sooooo satisfying

its such a smooth soft sound but its just so sensational to the ears

i like that too

fall is my favorite season cuz the rain and storms make me feel comfortable

Empty plastic cups. I like to chew the shit out of them like i'm a fuckin dog that is teething

People who read actual books and not kindles

Cold toilet seats

Not waking up tired

Guest disparaissant

the soudn of mining in minecraft with headphones. those little airy pif paf pof pif pof paf pif pof PUF

sooooo satisfying

its such a smooth soft sound but its just so sensational to the ears

and the little BLOOP

BLOP

BLOOP

BLOP

when you pick stuff up.

pif paf pof pif BLOOP

pif paf pif pif BLOP

does that make a col noise??

yes. a muffled squeak, but the main attraction is the feeling of the knife going through the spongy body of the mushrooms. You can feel the sound more than hear it... This only applies to fresh mushrooms, the canned stuff I don't eat.

Archived