IGNORED

how high can you pee

lumpenprol

Ok firstly this is a legitimate scientific inquiry, not nonsense/crap, secondly it requires all participants be proficient with technique of "pissing in the shower" described in the other thread.

The goal is simple - whilst in the shower (or not, as you prefer), piss directly upwards and mark off how high the stream gets in relation to your body.

I was disappointed that while my stream arcs reasonably far horizontally, when directed upward it gets only about two or three inches above my bellybutton. .

Participants should also record their height; I'm 6'4"

Looking forward to adding to the stream of scientific data on this subject.

Yours truly,

Guest Enter a new display name

I will drink a lot of water tonight and release it all while having a morning wang. Will report back tomorrow when I wake up.

Guest Franklin

my cousin was born with urethral stenosis (tight, narrow pisshole). We knew there was a problem during a diaper change when his stream cleared 6-8 feet. Had to get "wallerin' out" surgery to fix it. I guess we should know our urethral diameters first. I can imagine a "widey" looking like a water hose turned up at full blast; glugging piss 2-3 inches from the spout. I will attempt at next shower.

huge lol at "widey"

my best friend is a "widey" for sure cause when i hear him peeing it sounds like the fucking faucet is full blast.

gross.

Guest futuregirlfriend

i'm pretty sure i could piss at least 6 feet vertically when i was a kid

Super lurker ultra V12 will soon be here with the equation that explains why

in my teens i was a champ at pissing rediculously high. i remember at school there was a long trough running the length of the boys toilets with narrow windows above at about 6" high and i could easily pee out of the window with great power and accuracy.

these days at about 5'10" and considerably older i could probably still successfully squirt tom cruise in the face.

1600964_o.gif

I'm about 1.90m now but when I made my record I was about 1.80 or so. I was really into trying to pee as high as possible some time ago. The highest I made it was about 3.50-3.60m from the ground.

I want hard inches here guys.

i have 8 for you right here!

pics against ruler or I call micropenis. Appropriately spoilered of course.

you measure from the tip to the perineum yeah?

Couldn't you just measure from tip of spout to where it comes to on your body and put the length that way. Instead of working out how tall the person is etc.

I'm out of this experiment as I don't piss in the shower or vertically upwards anyhow but, I await the scientific findings.

Couldn't you just measure from tip of spout to where it comes to on your body and put the length that way. Instead of working out how tall the person is etc.

I'm out of this experiment as I don't piss in the shower or vertically upwards anyhow but, I await the scientific findings.

i used to be able to piss right over a hedge that was about 10 foot tall. haven't tried this since i was about 14, tho...

tis dangerous to strain toooo hard anyway, remember guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't blow a ball, or something...

Archived