IGNORED

most obvious boc clone

Guest dese manz hatin

I see... I know that this is off (the original) topic, but how will the new release be better than the old MYA Communications release?

Well, just quickly to not go off topic too much. Basically, Shameless Entertainment are putting it out and if you know their track record, it'll definitely deliver. It'll be the films debut on Bluray. Shameless have gone to great lengths with their restorations in the past (see their releases of Footprints on the Moon, The Designated Victim etc) so will most likely track down and restore the footage missing due to print damage in the MYA disc. They are also doing a documentary about what happened to the movie and how it remained lost for so long. So yeah, it's definitely going to be an excellent release.

yeah, that one is not bad.

the other tracks remind me of this band on mp3.com that just wrote note-for-note cover versions of Astral Projection tracks, gave them different names, and claimed them as their own.

Guest uptown devil

thank you for posting the boc youtubes just in case we weren't sure what songs they sounded like

hey, you're welcome! thanks for being such a cunt!

hey wtf that love song is like a serious, SERIOUS ripoff of pete standing alone

like you have to go out of yr way to make something that similar, thats not an accident

Archived