IGNORED

ICP + Jack White Cover Mozart

Guest No Pomo

I turned it off after they tried to convince me that Lich Mich im Arsch was an "underground" Mozart composition. I have rarely been in a conversation about mozart where some twat doesn't say U KNOW HE WROTE A CANON CALLED LICK ME IN THE ASS!! AHAHAHA

it's funny in a sort of Mad TV sort of way, or maybe a little bit of Chelsea Handler for good measure

cheap shot bringing up mad tv. no idea who chelsea handler is

she's funny--in a mad tv sort of way.

her improvised humor can be hilarious IMO, and I think I get what awepittance means.

I turned it off after they tried to convince me that Lich Mich im Arsch was an "underground" Mozart composition. I have rarely been in a conversation about mozart where some twat doesn't say U KNOW HE WROTE A CANON CALLED LICK ME IN THE ASS!! AHAHAHA

Yeah exactly. But that's probably oriented to the same ignorant masses who post exhausted meme youtube videos on FB, kept quoting Napoleon Dynamite for months, and have copies of "Aphex Twins" mp3s in their iTunes library.

Personally this make me giggle, (mostly that fucking guitar bit Jack White provided) and it pushed it to, but failed to achieve, that humor level of so-bad-it's-good brilliance that things like the film "The Room" have. It's too much of a conscious effort to be funny and ironic and lacks the proper amount of absurdity to deem genius in way that "Miracles" was, because you know they were sincerely trying with that song.

I think Get Behind Me Satan was the last thing Mr White did that I took notice of. And I was very, very much into the White Stripes.

And that seems like a very, very long time ago.

I think Get Behind Me Satan was the last thing Mr White did that I took notice of. And I was very, very much into the White Stripes.

And that seems like a very, very long time ago.

His contributions to the Rome project with Dangermouse and Danielle Lupi are pretty great, the album's awesome

Archived