IGNORED

ICP + Jack White Cover Mozart

Guest No Pomo

Guest Wall Bird

All I could think about was how well their voice-overs were recorded during the beginning of the song. Seriously. Sounds great.

Guest Wall Bird

Although it doesn't have long-term appeal beyond it's cheeky subject matter, I'm digging this track, for the moment. I've got to hand it to ICP; they do a great job riffing on the topic of ass-licking for three minutes. Their variations are almost classical. Let's face it; most rappers would have digressed onto other topics after a few opening lines about ass/tongue relations. Jay and Shaggy just keep on goin at it.

By the way. Beeth Oven? That's going right into my lexicon of improperly pronounced composers alongside "Batch".

Edit: They're not really rapping in this one. Oh well.

Thats the first time I heard anything by ICP, Reminds me of this tune, in fact I would say they ripped it off. Only this tune is fucking awesome. Jack White obviously has lost the plot.

Helmet and House of Pain. Nice change of tempo about midway and when it sounds like the fucking ICP garbage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSlXFoIAa88

This is one of the worst things i have ever heard. Why did this happen. The comments on soundclowd are however, HILARIOUS! People love it!

songs about licking butts are so profound.

This is one of the worst things i have ever heard. Why did this happen. The comments on soundclowd are however, HILARIOUS! People love it!

songs about licking butts are so profound.

Kutz Myzterio is a true juggalo hero

ZING

im not saying that i find icp's lyrics funny, just that fact that this song even exists

i'm still having trouble believing it's real, and that it's being released on jack white's precious third man label. i would think an act like insane clown posse would cause him to curl up in the corner and cry. maybe his time with colbert liberated the comedian in him.

Archived