IGNORED

The WATMM Christmas Album

Root5

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zephyr Nova's track is amazing. Great concept. Perfectly executed. I'm so glad it exists.

Thanks a lot! I'm glad I got to make it. It only exists because you had the idea to put out this compilation, so thank you! I'll get on that other carol asap.

Just a reminder of who said they'd do what. (in case you're not bothering going to page 1 (which i can entirely understand))

Who's doing what.

Away in a Manger - Root5

Carol of the Bells - Sprigg

Silent Night - Zephyr Nova

Sleigh Ride - ganus, Bewarethefriendlyfoil (andy williams version)

White Christmas - ghOsty

little drummer boy - sup

Coventry Carol - goiter sanchez

O Come All Ye Faithful - Springymajig

Last Christmas - psn

frosty the snowman - feltcher

Hark! the Herald Angles Sing - hautlle

Vince Guaraldi's "Skating" from A Charlie Brown Christmas - vamos scorcho

Greensleeves - wahrk

O come, O come, Emmanuel - sheatheman

Let it Snow - chimera slot mom

Good King Wenceslas - slightlydrybeans

Wonderful Christmas Time - kokeboka

do they know it's christmas - margaret thatcher

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Zephyr Nova

what was the other carol (soz, i mustn't have been paying attention when you mentioned it.)

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

You'd better make that Yuletide gay as fuck Zephyr!!!

Done and done. It was like making love to Santa only to find out he was Satan all along. Then we drank egg nog together and cuddled by the fire. I don't know why I don't just cover Christmas tunes all the time.

what was the other carol (soz, i mustn't have been paying attention when you mentioned it.)

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

You'd better make that Yuletide gay as fuck Zephyr!!!

Done and done. It was like making love to Santa only to find out he was Satan all along. Then we drank egg nog together and cuddled by the fire. I don't know why I don't just cover Christmas tunes all the time.

Holy shit you're quick! You should start taking requests; A particularly aggressive version of 'Do You Hear What I Hear' would be splendid!!!

Holy shit you're quick! You should start taking requests; A particularly aggressive version of 'Do You Hear What I Hear' would be splendid!!!

I got most of my aggro out on 'Haveurselfamerrylilxmas', but your suggestion is tempting.

sup guys i was thinkign this today and decided i should make my song lol so i started it and its really go so far just letting u know the NDC version of little drummer boy still is ON BOARD

I've got the base for mine fairly well down. I just need to take it somewhere. Greensleeves is a pretty short song, and I feel like tossing more than just a minute or so of jam your way.

just for a laugh, here's one of the christmas songs I did last year.

http://soundcloud.com/ganus/xmas2010

This is fantastic. Is it already released on something or can it qualify for this comp? I think it will make many Christmases that much better for those who download this comp.

ha ha, sure. it's not on any comps or anything. Can I still do another track?

also, taking it down from sc if it's going to be on the comp.

Archived