IGNORED

GTAV

Guest Gary C

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG OMG OMG full on nerd erection.

Okay, they really need to keep this dry sense of humour the trailer is implying, because it's the PERFECT tone for the game. None of the goofy shit they did in IV and RDR. The dynamic between the characters seems excellent.

Christ how am I going to cope these next 6 months...

OMG OMG OMG full on nerd erection.

Okay, they really need to keep this dry sense of humour the trailer is implying, because it's the PERFECT tone for the game. None of the goofy shit they did in IV and RDR. The dynamic between the characters seems excellent.

Christ how am I going to cope these next 6 months...

Like this:

photo-1262.png?_r=1352739152

Hmm.. on a second watch, Trevor could be a lot of fun.

I could see a lot of the witty and outrageous stuff coming from his campaign.

He's definitely the white trash psycho, the other white guy is probably the "this is my last mission" guy, and the black guy is probably the up and coming gangster.

At first I wasn't so excited to hear that there would be 3 campaigns, you have to switch between.

But if they're all going to be different enough in tone and themes, it could be a very awesome thing.

1352909262352.png

See no evil. Speak no evil. Hear no evil?

lol

Also are they caricatures of Claude, CJ and Vercetti? Internet food for thought.

man that trailer looks so fun, but i fear it's a huge cock tease for people like me who just want to do full on sand box masturbatory gameplay with no attempt to play a mission. Since GTA3 they've made it more and more difficult to just go anywhere and go ape shit on cops and stuff without playing through the game. The cop / freeway roadblocks just feel sort of cheap, i mean i understand that they want you to do something before getting access to the whole world i just wish the freedom existed by default and you could play it totally out of order. Too many cut scenes/boring stories sort of ruin the potential fun of the series for me

man that trailer looks so fun, but i fear it's a huge cock tease for people like me who just want to do full on sand box masturbatory gameplay with no attempt to play a mission. Since GTA3 they've made it more and more difficult to just go anywhere and go ape shit on cops and stuff without playing through the game. The cop / freeway roadblocks just feel sort of cheap, i mean i understand that they want you to do something before getting access to the whole world i just wish the freedom existed by default and you could play it totally out of order. Too many cut scenes/boring stories sort of ruin the potential fun of the series for me

The whole city is open from the beginning of GTAV. That's been announced already.

This.

I usually wait for my brother to finish it or find a "100 percent completed" patch online, i have no interest in the missions/story lines.

The whole city is open from the beginning of GTAV. That's been announced already.

Nice!

great, i wonder if the star rating in this one won't exceed 4/5 until you complete various missions. I remember in GTAIV it seemed impossible from whatever low level point i was at to get it to get to 5. San Andreas is still my favorite one mostly because you can take like an hour long drive up into the mountains. Thats the type of masturbatory free-form gaming i'm longing for right now

Archived