IGNORED

GTAV

Guest Gary C

The Saints Row games were really fucking good. You're just forgetting how much fun you had with it. GTAIV was massive but way too depressing/grimdark storywise. If anything, the new turn for GTAV seems to have been inspired by the SR games.

I like how dark it was. Rockstar makes gritty but damn fine games.

And that's why Saint's Row 3 stood out so much and ended up being its own thing instead of just a GTA knock-off.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Saints Row games were really fucking good.

were really fucking good.

i hate all three games, they feel like something that should be handed out with a hamburger

So you're basically saying that you don't like freedom of choice when it comes to customization? I never made a nude dude but I made a whole lot of fun characters, cars and clothing sets.

Nothing is wrong with a little hype, as long as the game is going to live up to it.

And it's Rockstar, so it probably will.

God... I sound like one of those IDUMZ fanboys now.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like they're catering to the majority of fans of various prior GTA games. Also Michael's plot is blatantly inspired by Sexy Beast.

Archived