IGNORED

GTAV

Guest Gary C

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

qqYYV8p.jpg9004557758_b89566d175_z.jpg

$299 for the bundle. I think the headphones are a gimmicky extra, apparently they come with a fancy audio driver or something.

I haven't read that the next-gen consoles will up-scale GTAV graphics, though. Anyone?

Oh wait, that's a PS3. Explains the price.

Carry on.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/50871/asked-answered-gtav.html

Just a q&a, no new pics or anything. Still though, it confirms that we'll be seeing official GAMEPLAY soon. Fffffffuu-

The game will require a 8gb download on both consoles before you can play it. 360 version will be two discs.

September 17th pls

Guest Gravity

Finally. Looking forward to it.

Also I hope it's not some 2 minute nonsense, though it probably will be. Give us something long.

and hard

Guest Gravity

Looks great. Wish they showed some of the multiplayer in this video, but it seems they're going to be doing that soon anyway...

it looks great and it looks like they've implemented the 3 character thing very interestingly, i just hope that it doesn't lock you into the story mode too much, most of the stuff they've shown is scripted.

also, if they do not release it for pc something bad will happen to the relatives of rockstar bosses.

Guest Gravity

Not too pleased about the graphics.

PC version will look better (if you play on your PC, I donno). Also with a huge open world game like this you need to sacrifice looks for performance. I think it looks pretty good considering that.

Archived