IGNORED

GTAV

Guest Gary C

Not too pleased about the graphics.

PC version will look better (if you play on your PC, I donno). Also with a huge open world game like this you need to sacrifice looks for performance. I think it looks pretty good considering that.

indeed. Graphics has never been the limiting factor with GTA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too pleased about the graphics.

PC version will look better (if you play on your PC, I donno). Also with a huge open world game like this you need to sacrifice looks for performance. I think it looks pretty good considering that.

indeed. Graphics has never been the limiting factor with GTA

I sort of agree, but the graphics looks kind of outdated, even if it is a huge open world game. Look at Watch dogs. Although I don't think people will care too much, I don't see why Rockstar wouldn't invest more in graphics.

And you're being illogical. You're comparing the graphics of a game that's being released on eight year old hardware, to something coming out on next-gen consoles (Watch Dogs), which makes zero sense at all.

edit: Sorry for off-topic. I can't ignore something that stupid. srysrysrysrysry

The internet has ruined everything, i dont remember this amount of complaining before. The internet has granted the common man ability to write down thoughts, what its revealed is a bunch of ol' cynics who can't enjoy raindrops.

The game looks awesome, can wait to play tennis and bike racing .. oh yeah and the missions ..

And you're being illogical. You're comparing the graphics of a game that's being released on eight year old hardware, to something coming out on next-gen consoles (Watch Dogs), which makes zero sense at all.

You're being sensitive. Watch dogs will be also be released on PS3. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see how sucky the PS3 edition of Watch Dogs is, and then I will give you the win of the argument.

Look, Deer. Don't get me wrong. I love GTA. I always have, and I guess I will be playing this release one day, and love it too. I doesn't mean one's not allowed to criticize. I honestly think these graphics looks very outdated in the year of 2013. Just my opinion.

The internet has ruined everything, i dont remember this amount of complaining before. The internet has granted the common man ability to write down thoughts, what its revealed is a bunch of ol' cynics who can't enjoy raindrops.

The game looks awesome, can wait to play tennis and bike racing .. oh yeah and the missions ..

Guest dylanmcknd

Holy fuck I'm excited.

If they put the excellent gunplay of max payne 3 with gta I'll be sold.

Holy fuck I'm excited.

Don't know if you've already seen this, but here's a Q&A with Rockstar that kinda explains what the combat will be like: http://www.gameinformer.com/games/grand_theft_auto_v/b/xbox360/archive/2013/07/09/grand-theft-auto-v-gun-combat.aspx

"...we've tried to bring in all the appropriate parts from the different projects, from the more advanced cover components and targeting of Red Dead Redemption to the more fluid transitions in and out of gun combat from Max Payne 3."

Guest dylanmcknd

Holy fuck I'm excited.

Don't know if you've already seen this, but here's a Q&A with Rockstar that kinda explains what the combat will be like: http://www.gameinformer.com/games/grand_theft_auto_v/b/xbox360/archive/2013/07/09/grand-theft-auto-v-gun-combat.aspx

"...we've tried to bring in all the appropriate parts from the different projects, from the more advanced cover components and targeting of Red Dead Redemption to the more fluid transitions in and out of gun combat from Max Payne 3."

Fat-FSU-Guy-Celebration.gif

Guest Gary C

e9EZw16.jpg

That golf hud means I won't need to buy Tiger Woods.

2wbjBCx.jpg

Wind factor whilst hunting.

nV9xYDo.jpg

Multiple variations of guns.

Uh, customisable cars.

This:

ibvkahCU05Qc1l.gif

And this:

eVCpvL1.gif

Oh, and boob physics.

3ZMT6BU.gif

I don't think I'll even bother with the next-gen consoles. My gaming years end here.

Guest dylanmcknd

More pictures from some weird french website

gta-5-51dc18bbd1d5d.jpg

That hat looks seriously photo shopped on.

Guest isaki

Look, Deer. Don't get me wrong. I love GTA. I always have, and I guess I will be playing this release one day, and love it too. I doesn't mean one's not allowed to criticize. I honestly think these graphics looks very outdated in the year of 2013. Just my opinion.

compared to what?

the graphics are good, what are you guys smoking?

Some of the anims are still a bit clumsy

My main problem is I think I'm just getting too old and jaded. I got bored just watching the trailer. I shouldn't want more than the perfect open-world sandbox game. But it just left me feeling a bit meh.

Right on. You could give some people a million dollars and they'd complain that it was in fives. Rain drops.

Guest bitroast

Looks incredible.

Agreeing that its a little unfathomable to see people complaining when >the game< as a whole looks so... incredible.

Guest Gary C

If anyone else read about GTAV needing two discs on 360 and thought it might be a pain. For instance, having to change discs during Mass Effect was a massive come-down and usually meant you'd ignore all the previous content you hadn't completed.

XC7semQ.jpg

So install Disc 1 (you have to anyway) and then install Disc 2 as well. Leave Disc 2 in and non-stop GTA.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived