IGNORED

GTAV

Guest Gary C

Okay, I'll agree that Trevor is the best thing of all time.

Those scenes/missions with him, Wade and his cousin Floyd, are probably some of the funniest shit I've ever seen in a Vidijya gaeyhm.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't completely 10/10 on this game, but then I got to Trevor. Perfect introduction, perfect character for GTA. Despicable but funny*. He's the Id.

*At least until what I've heard is going to happen happens. My opinions may change again after that.

Wanted to chime in and say I wasn't planning on buying this, remembered I had a gift card and bought it for half off and now it's taken over my life. Was not a fan of IV, Red Dead was pretty awesome, but this blows them away

Can't wait to get through the story and start exploring and finding hidden things

I really enjoyed playing Franklin in the beginning, but I completely lost track of time when I started Trevor the first time. Just went on a mad rampage and ended with an actual rampage. Poifect.

I really like FlyLo, but his station in this game is actually pretty shit.

I kinda agree, I don't mind the track choices so much (except the shitty Tyler track) but what bugs me is that he set it up like more of a DJ mix, it doesn't play the full songs except for maybe some of the shorter ones off UTQC, and it seems to shift through the tracks way too fast, which makes it kinda not worth listening to.

The other stations are pretty damn good though, I love the West Coast Classics and Henry Rollin's Channel X station is just so perfect while playing as Trevor, Lee "Scratch Perry's dub reggae station is pretty sweet too.

Guest bitroast

There's something off about the Flylo channel. It's like, I can imagine flying lotus being chosen as he was a massive name in the la hip hop wonky beat scene. But he's in a different place now. And this channel doesn't really reflect anything at all other than songs he's in/likes... Plus it seems quieter than the other channels?

The whole thing just seems.. Off:-/

There's something off about the Flylo channel. It's like, I can imagine flying lotus being chosen as he was a massive name in the la hip hop wonky beat scene. But he's in a different place now. And this channel doesn't really reflect anything at all other than songs he's in/likes... Plus it seems quieter than the other channels?

Yep, sounds like asshole compared to the other channels.

i mean honestly, to operate under the assumption that Flylo actually personally chose all these songs himself and was given free reign would be a pipe-dream. They are licensing his name and persona in the same way TMNT 2 put vanilla ice in at the last scene. Flylo is a cool 'celeb' in the white-nerd videogame hipster scene, makes perfect sense why they would just slap his name on a channel with all the most readily available and easily licensable Flylo-esque music. He probably had some input, but ultimately the songs were most likely not his first or even second choices. Windowlicker being the chosen Aphex song tells me that they just went with licensing packages, i don't believe for a second Flylo chose that as his favorite or top prioity aphex track in the game

Archived