IGNORED

women

Guest Franklin

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"their" code?

im just talkin bout my gf....ive befriended and sexed women that do not act this way.

or maybe i didn't hang out with them long enough?

Guest viscosity

women can be ur best friend and worst enemy, you just need to find a common ground and show true compassion to your significant other, that's the only way to find true love so often smothered by the turmoils of everyday life

don't worry, you'll get through this

"their" code?

im just talkin bout my gf....ive befriended and sexed women that do not act this way.

or maybe i didn't hang out with them long enough?

I was talking to Franklin.

Guest Franklin

lump,

i'm back to working out 1hr a day and no grass

the rest of you,

stop acting like my wife.

PS we both started laughing when she threw down the egg package. then i dutifully started cleaning it up as a good husband who egg'd (heh) his irrationally hungry wife on would/should.

pss fuck foxiee amiright?

the rest of you,

Hardy har. You're the one who came on a forum filled with human beings with different personalities expecting to get your ego a quick tuggie. If you really feel this way and aren't just being facetious (and if you are being facetious it isn't funny, it's just kind of obnoxious) then you seem to have a pretty immature worldview. Like everyone who thinks you weren't being the most reasonable person in the world is "over there", an "other". Try again.

i almost started a thread like this a few times. if you really want to see them go apeshit, have a kid. there are days you wont even know who the hell you married.

this excites me. it'll be like having an affair . . with my wife!

I have no wife or kids

just an awesome girlfriend

she better watch out or else one of these days

i will put a baby in her

lol.

precisely why i will never marry.

raising a kid would be a wonderful experience...but not if there is someone thats always there to critique the hell out of me.

heres a recent convo we had:

Me: Hey! Congrats on all of your hard work!!! You must be so happy!!

Her: What are you implying? You know, I can't be happy all the time.

Me: (realizing that I'm trapped in her web of non-logic) Ok ok nevermind!! Forget I said anything!

Her: See this is exactly what makes this relationship so hard, you always expect me to be happy and it puts a lot of pressure on me.

Me : (trying to defuse a potentially disastrous situation) No ignore what I said before. Feel how you want to feel.

Her: You know its really messed up when you put this pressure on me and then don't calm me down.

Me : (realizing nothing is going to help) Ok I'll talk to you when you are feeling better!

Guys, this is from me assuming she was happy that she finished work. She was angry at me for three days.

i almost started a thread like this a few times. if you really want to see them go apeshit, have a kid. there are days you wont even know who the hell you married.

I have no wife or kids

i will put a baby in her

an affair requires sex. you will be the guy at the house that takes out the garbage and stops asking for sex.

Guest Franklin

the rest of you,

Hardy har. You're the one who came on a forum filled with human beings with different personalities expecting to get your ego a quick tuggie. If you really feel this way and aren't just being facetious (and if you are being facetious it isn't funny, it's just kind of obnoxious) then you seem to have a pretty immature worldview. Like everyone who thinks you weren't being the most reasonable person in the world is "over there", an "other". Try again.

+1 for the tobias pic

-50 for acting like a upset 20's-something single woman... "filled with human beings with different personalities" LOL

lol.

precisely why i will never marry.

raising a kid would be a wonderful experience...but not if there is someone thats always there to critique the hell out of me.

heres a recent convo we had:

Me: Hey! Congrats on all of your hard work!!! You must be so happy!!

Her: What are you implying? You know, I can't be happy all the time.

Me: (realizing that I'm trapped in her web of non-logic) Ok ok nevermind!! Forget I said anything!

Her: See this is exactly what makes this relationship so hard, you always expect me to be happy and it puts a lot of pressure on me.

Me : (trying to defuse a potentially disastrous situation) No ignore what I said before. Feel how you want to feel.

Her: You know its really messed up when you put this pressure on me and then don't calm me down.

Me : (realizing nothing is going to help) Ok I'll talk to you when you are feeling better!

Guys, this is from me assuming she was happy that she finished work. She was angry at me for three days.

dude. there seem to be some issues going on there for reals.

I have no wife or kids

i will put a baby in her

an affair requires sex. you will be the guy at the house that takes out the garbage and stops asking for sex.

high five to fucking jules!

Dear god my wife is about two weeks away from her (sorry, our) due date and she's on the couch watching love actually rite now. This parenthood thing's gonna be a mutherfucker, huh?

Anyone else ever get a successful dutch oven on your partner? The combination high of laughing so hard and getting your ass kicked is not to be missed.

Guest Franklin

oh god bob tell me you're joking.

ahem cake fart. don't look it up.

i dont know if girls fart into other girl's vaginas tho if that's what you're into.

Archived