IGNORED

so has anyone besides joyrex attempted to complete the discography?

Guest yikes

Also he may need the Japanese VHS for Come To Viddy w/ "Ventolin" on it, which is just called Come To Daddy Video, spelled out phonetically in Japanese w/ the word "Video" in english. I've got to add this to Discogs one day or another.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuuuuck, thought I was doing ok until I saw Phonic's stack!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50626096@N06/sets/72157626655901278/detail/

Found out the other day through a mate that there is another person (besides the four mentioned on discogs) who has a copy of the caustic window LP. Used to work for Rephlex back in the day.

If you're thinking of Maf*phew, I am pretty sure he does not have a copy. There really were only 4 test pressings according to Mike P. Cylob, Grant, Richard and Mike are the only ones who have it.

Now, is it conceviable that there were more than just 4 test pressings done? Sure, but keep in mind that this was a double LP, so that would be 8 test pressings made in total, and in my experience, unless a lot are ordered for distribution as promos, usually 10 or 15 at the most is the minimum order for a test pressing.

I had forgotten Windowlicker was on cassette too - probably one of the rarest Aphex Twin cassettes, considering by 1999 cassette sales in stores were almost non-existant.

The only thing Phonic Boy needs now is the Warner Bros VHS promo tape - it has a special 'commerical' for the video/single. I had the video back on joyrex.com ages ago, and still have the tape...

I only say because my mate went round to one of the 4 holders' house and I told him to cop a listen if he could and they had a chat about it and he said that another person had one, but no not Maf. Not to say he hasn't either but yeah.

Also he may need the Japanese VHS for Come To Viddy w/ "Ventolin" on it, which is just called Come To Daddy Video, spelled out phonetically in Japanese w/ the word "Video" in english. I've got to add this to Discogs one day or another.

I've got that too - one of my favourites from my collection.

Fuuuuck, thought I was doing ok until I saw Phonic's stack!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50626096@N06/sets/72157626655901278/detail/

Found out the other day through a mate that there is another person (besides the four mentioned on discogs) who has a copy of the caustic window LP. Used to work for Rephlex back in the day.

If you're thinking of Maf*phew, I am pretty sure he does not have a copy. There really were only 4 test pressings according to Mike P. Cylob, Grant, Richard and Mike are the only ones who have it.

Now, is it conceviable that there were more than just 4 test pressings done? Sure, but keep in mind that this was a double LP, so that would be 8 test pressings made in total, and in my experience, unless a lot are ordered for distribution as promos, usually 10 or 15 at the most is the minimum order for a test pressing.

I had forgotten Windowlicker was on cassette too - probably one of the rarest Aphex Twin cassettes, considering by 1999 cassette sales in stores were almost non-existant.

The only thing Phonic Boy needs now is the Warner Bros VHS promo tape - it has a special 'commerical' for the video/single. I had the video back on joyrex.com ages ago, and still have the tape...

I only say because my mate went round to one of the 4 holders' house and I told him to cop a listen if he could and they had a chat about it and he said that another person had one, but no not Maf. Not to say he hasn't either but yeah.

So either Mike, Cylob, Grant or Richard told your mate there was another person who owned it? Interesting...

in love with that SAW II poster

agreed, one of the few promotional items I am missing, and a sweet item at that

You are right, I am missing both of the previously mentioned tapes. I wonder if anyone would put up a copy for sale if it were properly submitted to discogs.

That and Analogue Bubblebath 5 :tongue: also the cassette you mentioned, sell me yours :whistling: lol

You are right, I am missing both of the previously mentioned tapes. I wonder if anyone would put up a copy for sale if it were properly submitted to discogs.

I'll submit it here real soon an post on here that I've done it, k.

I'll submit it here real soon an post on here that I've done it, k.

You the man, that will expand my wantlist

That and Analogue Bubblebath 5 :tongue: also the cassette you mentioned, sell me yours :whistling: lol

Make me a reasonable offer (I'm not letting go of ABB5 - I'm too wise these days to spend the kind of money needed to re-own it if I ever got rid of it)

Make me a reasonable offer (I'm not letting go of ABB5 - I'm too wise these days to spend the kind of money needed to re-own it if I ever got rid of it)

Sent you an offer, also you should re-post that video if you find it? I don't think I've actually seen it

Window Licker cassette? Does that even exist. Proof now!

I'm shocked at the amount of stuff I have that PhonicBoy doesn't. This is the collection I'm really proud of:

The Warp issue CD for ICBYD

Digeridoo R&S/Outer Rhythm UK 12" w/ the generic sticker sleeve

Cylob - Previously Unavailable on Compact Disc

Window Licker cassette? Does that even exist. Proof now!

I'm shocked at the amount of stuff I have that PhonicBoy doesn't. This is the collection I'm really proud of:

The Warp issue CD for ICBYD

Digeridoo R&S/Outer Rhythm UK 12" w/ the generic sticker sleeve

Cylob - Previously Unavailable on Compact Disc

yea yea yea LOL :tongue: I have some smaller and more easily available items i'll get such as the above mentioned. It's most of the non-rare stuff I'm just waiting to get and fill in the cracks over time. If some of them start to shoot up in price drastically for somre reason I'll jump on them fast, until then I'm taking my sweet time

also this thread is the first I've ever heard mention of the Windowlicker cassette, now I'm interested. seconded, Proof now!

Wait, what? How do you buy off Japanese amazon?

I explored a little :tongue: here you go to, this helps:

http://halcyonrealms...d-buying-guide/

want a link to the tape itself?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-listing/B0000088H6/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&redirect=true&qid=1327854741&sr=8-1&condition=all

Bummer, None of them seem to want to ship to the UK. Thanks anyway

really, how do you know? I just picked the one with the most feedback and submitted, only got charged like $16 US to ship from Japan to the US...

I tried the first three and it kept coming up as unavailable delivery for that address, I'll have another hack in a bit.

I had found it on another japan site too

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/surugaya-a-too/item/1877069-1/

I would try the other few amazon ones if possible, if not the above might work for you. Looks reputable but I honestly haven't heard anything about them, then again I don't buy tons of stuff from Japan either (directly at least) good luck man!

Archived