IGNORED

WATMM, Do You Believe In Second Chances?

Redruth

you missed the fact that troon is pretentious assholes.

just the right balance of subversion/negativity to keep the thread tense.

i'm talking about kaini's injection here, btw, not about troon. get rid of him, tbh.

silly game..

you missed the fact that troon is pretentious assholes.

just the right balance of subversion/negativity to keep the thread tense.

i'm talking about kaini's injection here, btw, not about troon. get rid of him, tbh.

silly game..

I still loled

( sorry i just thought i'd insert a totally invaluable passive aggressive comment here, carry on!)

Guest theSun

there is a long list at the watmm who post lashings at troon and then cry that they hate the troon account because it spreads awful things. i would like to be shown one instance of this account's malice when unprovoked. most times we are sweet as pie. sure troon is peculiar and unpredictable, but do these traits deserve this type of unending, scathing ridicule? i think not. it is no wonder that this account has been showing symptoms of possible closure. i believe the way the troon account is treated here on the watmm is unjust and we would like to appeal to this forum, troon would like the abuse to come to an end. can we reconcile differences watmm?

what say ye?

WATCH THE FUCKING RIDE, PRIK FACE

f lol

I don't get the troon hate, personally. Troon posts links to good music. Gen Ban type troon threads seem rather innocuous as well. wtf wattem

Troon can be substituted by going to boomkat.

I don't get the troon hate, personally. Troon posts links to good music. Gen Ban type troon threads seem rather innocuous as well. wtf wattem

Troon can be substituted by going to boomkat.

i wasn't sure about you up til now, kid.

you're ok.

If troon wishes to continue the "social experiment," troon should provide some clear incentive to our playing along. Otherwise, we are not compelled to do so. troon, however, seems constantly baffled that anyone should fail to find troon fascinating.

the fact that this thread is a veritable hornet's nest is proof that troon is succeeding in troon's mission. my suggestion is we should not provide troon with the oxygen such an obvious troon as troon troons to exist. troon.

troon troon troon troon troon troon, troon troon. troon troon. troon troon troon troon & troon troon troon troon. troon, troon troon troon troon troon troon troon troon troon troon troon troon troon. troon troon troon troon troon troon...

If troon wishes to continue the "social experiment," troon should provide some clear incentive to our playing along. Otherwise, we are not compelled to do so. troon, however, seems constantly baffled that anyone should fail to find troon fascinating.

the fact that this thread is a veritable hornet's nest is proof that troon is succeeding in troon's mission. my suggestion is we should not provide troon with the oxygen such an obvious troon as troon troons to exist. troon.

troon troon troon troon troon troon, troon troon. troon troon. troon troon troon troon & troon troon troon troon. troon, troon troon troon troon troon troon troon troon troon troon troon troon troon. troon troon troon troon troon troon...

*read with swedish accent*

trooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

I liked one of the troons who would post interesting philosophical questions AND state their opinion on the matter. (It was recently)

If you are indeed multiple people, it makes sense that you didn't want to share your opinion, because one of you may have a different opinion than the other. You came off as inhuman though, and no one likes that.

I like you troon, at least as of late.

One time my dad bought me a dubstep, but I listened to it after midnight and accidentally spilled some water on it, The very next morning my town was full of skrillexes, and there was a huge commotion.

Kr6Ec.jpg

( sorry i just thought i'd insert a totally invaluable passive aggressive comment here, carry on!)

watch the ride, prikface

Another thread started by the troon account, where they (apparently) state something vague and then wander off to let it stew.

POINTLESS MINGING THREAD CLOSED

(not an anti-troon comment, just an anti-this pointless thread comment -- that account could be a little more self reflective though instead of blaming others for it's phoney moany)

Archived