IGNORED

Baby powder

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

yeah i didn't think you could buy baby powder any more. you're definately advised not to use it on your baby here. i guess inhaling a cloud of chalk 5 times a day isn't good for you.

on a related note a friend of mine was seeing a girl who used 'feminine hygiene powder' or something which was apparently for girls who have a problem with producing too much juice. he said the combination of the powder and quim-goo turned into some nasty thick white paste and he found out the hard way when he went down town.

please enjoy this lovely image i have conjured up for you.

My girlfriend was describing this post to me, during her description I thought she was actually qouting you, and she used the words "cottage cheese". I now see that this is actually the image you managed to conjure up in her mind. When I logged on to read the post and realised you hadn't used the words cottage cheese, I nearly threw up. I don't think even I would have thought of that.

That's disgusting, and quite funny.

Well it looks like I might try this on my balls!

I can't stand the smell of baby powder. Also, I can't imagine having to explain why my junk smells like a nursery to a girl when she goes downtown.

Somewhat related, I'm pretty sure lots of girls use baby wipes on their butt before cirque du soleil in bed.

My ex used to wipe her butt with these only.

and my mum

yeah i didn't think you could buy baby powder any more. you're definately advised not to use it on your baby here. i guess inhaling a cloud of chalk 5 times a day isn't good for you.

on a related note a friend of mine was seeing a girl who used 'feminine hygiene powder' or something which was apparently for girls who have a problem with producing too much juice. he said the combination of the powder and quim-goo turned into some nasty thick white paste and he found out the hard way when he went down town.

please enjoy this lovely image i have conjured up for you.

My girlfriend was describing this post to me, during her description I thought she was actually qouting you, and she used the words "cottage cheese". I now see that this is actually the image you managed to conjure up in her mind. When I logged on to read the post and realised you hadn't used the words cottage cheese, I nearly threw up. I don't think even I would have thought of that.

That's disgusting, and quite funny.

Well it looks like I might try this on my balls!

I can't stand the smell of baby powder. Also, I can't imagine having to explain why my junk smells like a nursery to a girl when she goes downtown.

Somewhat related, I'm pretty sure lots of girls use baby wipes on their butt before cirque du soleil in bed.

My ex used to wipe her butt with these only.

and my mum

your ex wiped yer mum's bum? that is very sweet.

some people are into the menthol powder. it tingles

Gold Bond makes a foot powder that is sorta like that. It's a little too intense to put straight on the nuts or pits. Its almost a burning sensation. I sometimes cut it with some baby powder. That way, it's just a little tingly. Feels good on the butt tho, especially after a long drive or sit. Woo hah.

I powder my nuts! And I always say "Word Up!" while I'm doing it!

You'll know when I powder my nuts because I have a snap to my step... Or I just random say "I powdered my nuts today!"

Archived