IGNORED

Newt grinning is the most terrifying thing I've ever seen

joshuatxuk

Guest disparaissant

@xxx that's exactly why it almost made me barf. srs nausea once i zoomed out. why does that happen? i guess that's probably more of a psych question but U R SMRT

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as for newt there is no doubt in mind that he is utterly despicable.

The balls on him though - the CNN debate the moderator's all "so uhh, you wanna comment on your open marriage request to your wife who was diagnosed with MS?" (even though he'd been fucking some other chick for like 6 years). Newt just goes: "No. BUt I will." And then proceeds to lambaste the host for joining in the media hype and making it too hard to govern the nation.

From the speaker of the house that led the Clinton-penis witch hunt.

what teh fucking fuck.

http://www.thedailys...-south-carolina

Skip to 2:00... I'm lolling on the outside but [america] :facepalm: [/america] on the inside...

as for newt there is no doubt in mind that he is utterly despicable.

The balls on him though - the CNN debate the moderator's all "so uhh, you wanna comment on your open marriage request to your wife who was diagnosed with MS?" (even though he'd been fucking some other chick for like 6 years). Newt just goes: "No. BUt I will." And then proceeds to lambaste the host for joining in the media hype and making it too hard to govern the nation.

From the speaker of the house that led the Clinton-penis witch hunt.

what teh fucking fuck.

this whole thread reminds me of bill hicks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=935xZdnVwq4

I'm not the biggest Bill Hicks fan, but some of bits are undeniably gold, including that one.

Is that about the "hive tit" quote? For some reason on tapatalk it shows me saying that, but on watmm proper it correctly attributes that part of the text to xxx's quote.

Weird. Not that I'm ashamed to be mistaken for xxx!

Guest disparaissant

why.png

guys help

help

please

i cant stop freaking myself out

(titled "and the bees made honey in santorum's skull")

Guest disparaissant

i dont know i just keep photoshopping rick santorum in the creepiest ways possible and then wondering why i did it?

Guest disparaissant

i was trying to do romney but between his caterpillar eyebrows and the fact that he seems to purse his lips 95% of the time, it just doesn't work.

someone else try

lets turn this thread into "photoshop republican candidates with mouths for eyes"

Archived