IGNORED

The official Super Mario Balotelli thread.

YO303

Guest Gary C

Agreed. That's a really dick-y thing to do. She's doing her job and she clung on to that camera so tight. She didn't want him breaking it like he breaks everything else. She has a sense of value and worth that he doesn't.

She was also clearly afraid to enter the VIP area. Poor woman, bullied by a man-child.

I'd assume he gave it back to her though. From what I gather he can be as equally kind and giving as he can a joker.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi

Yeah, was just going to reply WTF are you guys talking about? It's obvious this is not the first time these two have had a run-in like this...I thought it was a pretty well-intentioned lol.

Anyway, I'll bet he's nailed the fatty a few times, too.

Guest Ron Manager

Yeah, was just going to reply WTF are you guys talking about? It's obvious this is not the first time these two have had a run-in like this...I thought it was a pretty well-intentioned lol.

Anyway, I'll bet he's nailed the fatty a few times, too.

agreed, and lol!

Also, the fact that City put it on their YouTube channel and were keen to point out on their website that it already had over a million views suggests they know it was all good-natured...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Ron Manager

His heart just wasn't in it for us. I'm not sure he ever really settled in England. I thought Euro 2012 might have been a turning point, but he's been a total disappointment this season. If it's true that we're getting £20m, that's a great deal as we haven't lost much at all. He'll be missed though...

Guest Mirezzi

:cry:

Yeah, I think he's meant to play in Italy, although I think Milan might not be the best choice for him.

Because I think he's fucking phenomenal when his head is on straight, I hope it works out just for the highlights potential.

:cry:

Yeah, I think he's meant to play in Italy, although I think Milan might not be the best choice for him.

Because I think he's fucking phenomenal when his head is on straight, I hope it works out just for the highlights potential.

Pretty much this.

• 2 months later...

Archived