IGNORED

If cows had Human eyes and facial features, would you eat it?

YO303

I always wonder if the animals we eat had Human features would be treat them the same? would we eat it? kill it?

I think we love dogs so much because we see human features in their faces.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET

once, i had a dream. a magical cow entity invited me to follow him into a wondrous land of lollipops. i accepted, and we licked lollipops and listened to the fiery furnaces until the sun came up. then he flew me home. the end

Guest Helper ET

a few years ago, my brother knew this buddhist guy that went into a restaurant for dinner. afterwards he somehow realized that he had eaten beef, and he exploded and made a big scene in the restaurant

"you made me eat my god!", he yelled at the employees. they offered him a bunch of free gift certificates for the very same restaurant, and he calmed right down and forgave them

true story

Guest RadarJammer

We can tell when a dog is scared and when it feels threatened, we can feel it in our gut when a dog is struggling to survive and THAT is what we latch onto and we culturally don't want to be reminded of that *feeling* every time we stick our fork in it. Cows on the other hand are more vague in their expressions so its harder for us to absorb the harsh reality of their terrible circumstances via the sympathetic imagination.

a few years ago, my brother knew this buddhist guy that went into a restaurant for dinner. afterwards he somehow realized that he had eaten beef, and he exploded and made a big scene in the restaurant

"you made me eat my god!", he yelled at the employees. they offered him a bunch of free gift certificates for the very same restaurant, and he calmed right down and forgave them

true story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXH_12QWWg8&feature=player_detailpage

true story

for someone who knows all the hidden truths about the world you should probably learn the difference between Buddhist and Hindu

Guest RadarJammer

on a serious note, the grain "quinoa" provides all the protein that a human needs. lets go to mcdonalds

I can vouch for quinoa, steam them shits with some carrots :biggrin:

Archived