IGNORED

If cows had Human eyes and facial features, would you eat it?

YO303

on a serious note, the grain "quinoa" provides all the protein that a human needs. lets go to mcdonalds

I can vouch for quinoa, steam them shits with some carrots :biggrin:

I want to like quinoa but it's always so dry and flavorless. All my vegan friends get massive slugtrails for it, but their taste buds are so deprived that a grain of salt probably tastes like a ribeye.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET

thats because they dont know how to cook

(my version)

3/4C Quinoa

1 cans black beans (drained and rinsed)

1 red bell pepper, finely chopped

1 habanero, minced

5 oz frozen edamame or peas (thawed)

1 tomato, diced

1/4 bunch of cilantro, chopped

8 t lime juice

1.5 t salt

2 t ground cumin

1/4 C olive oil

2 T red wine vinegar

Bring 1.5 C water to boil. Stir in quinoa. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 12 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit, covered for 5 minutes. In a large bowl, combine quinoa, black beans, bell pepper, habanero, edamame tomato and cilantro. In a separate bowl, wisk together dressing - lime juice, salt, ground cumin, olive oil and red wine vinegar. Mix dressing into salad. Serve cold.

make this shit and quit yer bitchin

with affluence and convenience comes lethargy, sloth and death. our health and well-being comes in the process of finding what we need to survive on an elemental level. this is designed directly into our system.

we defy this fact with nearly every modern invention existing today. we then complain - why are we lonely and sick and confused - why is the world burning all around us? we are our own worst enemy, we are sick

inside and until we freely admit this fact as a community and work towards healing this sickness, we will slowly sink into the rising flames of our own living hell

Guest RadarJammer

on a serious note, the grain "quinoa" provides all the protein that a human needs. lets go to mcdonalds

I want to like quinoa but it's always so dry and flavorless. All my vegan friends get massive slugtrails for it, but their taste buds are so deprived that a grain of salt probably tastes like a ribeye.

If you work with a type of food for awhile you will get into a groove with it. I like to use a rice cooker to make nice moist quinoa and then throw in some butter/salt/pepper/peas/carrots its good if you give it some thought. There is no downside. When I experimented with veganism I definitely compensated for the lack of foods I traditionally enjoyed by eating lots of shit salty snack food but eventually I balanced off and am a happy chicken/fish/dairy eater. It's a good idea to put your lab coat on somedays and think up ways to please your body on a cellular level and treat your relationship with food like its an algorithm or something.

Guest Helper ET

with affluence and convenience comes lethargy, sloth and death. our health and well-being comes in the process of finding what we need to survive on an elemental level. this is designed directly into our system.

we defy this fact with nearly every modern invention existing today. we then complain - why are we lonely and sick and confused - why is the world burning all around us? we are our own worst enemy, we are sick

inside and until we freely admit this fact as a community and work towards healing this sickness, we will slowly sink into the rising flames of our own living hell

they also cant admit that there exists an enemy super class which is actively murdering you and everyone you know. its a tough cookie

If you work with a type of food for awhile you will get into a groove with it. I like to use a rice cooker to make nice moist quinoa and then throw in some butter/salt/pepper/peas/carrots its good if you give it some thought. There is no downside. When I experimented with veganism I definitely compensated for the lack of foods I traditionally enjoyed by eating lots of shit salty snack food but eventually I balanced off and am a happy chicken/fish/dairy eater. It's a good idea to put your lab coat on somedays and think up ways to please your body on a cellular level and treat your relationship with food like its an algorithm or something.

make my recipe - its awesome!!!

Terrance McKenna: Food of the Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge A Radical History of Plants, Drugs and Human Evolution = early human consciousness grew from consuming psychedelic mushrooms = early humans encounter mushrooms as they move from jungle to plains = mushrooms from plains cows/bison dung. = sacredness of cows ?

What say you?

thats because they dont know how to cook

(my version)

3/4C Quinoa

1 cans black beans (drained and rinsed)

1 red bell pepper, finely chopped

1 habanero, minced

5 oz frozen edamame or peas (thawed)

1 tomato, diced

1/4 bunch of cilantro, chopped

8 t lime juice

1.5 t salt

2 t ground cumin

1/4 C olive oil

2 T red wine vinegar

Bring 1.5 C water to boil. Stir in quinoa. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 12 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit, covered for 5 minutes. In a large bowl, combine quinoa, black beans, bell pepper, habanero, edamame tomato and cilantro. In a separate bowl, wisk together dressing - lime juice, salt, ground cumin, olive oil and red wine vinegar. Mix dressing into salad. Serve cold.

make this shit and quit yer bitchin

500g of minced beef (20% fat)

i fixed it for you, no need to thank me.

i thought youtube videos crashed your computer? did someone give you a new one?

they didn't crash my computer, i didn't have a computer or an internet connection. yeah, someone gave me a computer

Archived