IGNORED

RPM Challenge/February Album Writing Month 2012

wahrk

Guest cult fiction

I am doing an album of collaborations this year - a lot of folks I met on Soundcloud(including some WATMM members), and a few locals. Should be a lot of fun! Just a few more hours...

I'll try, but I'll only have time to do it a couple of hours in the evening during the last 14 days of the challenge. I'll probably fail again, or it'll be terribly shit.

Guest RadarJammer

I'm getting the impression there's no other WATMMers in that IRC channel.

There are at least 2

Why doesn't watmm have an irc chan?

Well both my albums have 1 song each now, hopefully I'll get more productive as the month drags on, like that ever happens.

At the half way point of the month, anyone think they might finish?

I'm pretty behind myself. Will still probably be able to finish tho.

9 days left.

Did you guys all give up?

I got a new ladyfriend, and between rolling around with her and everything else, I've slacked beyond the point of no return for this. :shrug:

I'm gonna just barely meet the 35 min mark at 9 songs. I did another album with a female vocalist. Been a long month. Looking forward to sleep.

Going to take a loooooong break from music after this.

me too

Guest cult fiction

Got lazy late last week and didn't get nearly enough done, so I marathoned 3 new songs this weekend and now the album is pretty much done. Just doing a last mixing pass tonight and tomorrow and then I'll put it up.

It has been a bit of a nightmare but I'm glad I did it, even if this month turned out to be a pretty terrible time to do it due to life stuff.

One of the new tunes:

http://soundcloud.com/faceculler/wickaninnish-bay-with-dan

Archived