IGNORED

Meh debut album, uphill afterwards

Cryptowen

Tango 'N' Vectif is massive. MASSIVE!!

will have to check it out again at some point. must've heard it along the way but can't remember it. although if it was massively good i'm sure i'd remember it.

missed the µ-Ziq boat here really, apart from a few things.. most of which didn't really grab my interest or attention too much so i never went and sought out any more after that. just didn't appeal. :shrug:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i guess there are just some artists that strike a chord and really resonate with you and you love all their stuff and really get it. and then there's those who just don't for some reason or another. dunno. maybe it's in the DNA or genes.

thanks for the link, btw, YO303. will check later after dinner. :beer:

lol at Ivan Ooze - what does me having a moderator have to do with anything? µ-ziq is great, and I've thought that long before I was a moderator here.

Clarence Park is probably my favorite thing from Chris Clark.

Tango 'N' Vectif is one of those albums that doesn't have any duplicates. Its an unique piece of art that will stand the test of time 1,000 years from now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPFhUAexqOA :mu-ziq:

Oh yes. Brilliant track. I like the "metallic" sounds on Tango'n'Vectif and Bluff Limbo, just as tracks in general.

Hector's House from Bluff Limbo:

Also, while we're speaking of Mu-Ziq's greatness, I think that this track needs a mention:

Such a great track.

Pivot

Whaaaat?! Make Me Love You remains their best, IMO.

I would agree with Radiohead and Beck - though both hit a plateau or went down a bit at some point. I don't think many artists in history continuously went uphill to go out with their best release.

Archived