IGNORED

tracks that sound like rdj

johnnix

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, let's see what he would post then. Some new Aphex would be great but hey … why release it when you promised that you keep them private.

The joyrex tape wasn't leaked from the official holder so this would be the same drama as with the unreleased tape several times ago.

I'm not in the position to tell you what to do and whar not but if you release them anyway- can I ask you how you got them ???

Well well well, i've quite quite busy doings things, i mean drinking a lot lol

so i'll try to post some tommorow

and btw i was joking about the fact that i swore to not release them... it was nothing special per se, won't hurt anyone to share them

https://www.yousendi...WeWFvQUpYd3NUQw

tell me if it works

various afx internet disguises + old soulseek social engineering

Works. :D

Well i dont care if they arent really top notch ya know, Its even interesting to listen to his noodling, cause from what ive heard it seems thats how you can tell where a lot of technique was devleoped.

yeah of course it is ;-)

but who's that 'someone' he?

don't need two pair of ears to make 2+2

sounds like a lite mixture of Kettel/Wisp ;)

I'll need better tunes to be convinced jim jams is involved in anyway :wink:

I have like 1gig of those, but there's plenty of short tracks and/or bad quality ones like slow bitrates mp3's

I need to find one that is like 10min of jamming with a flanger or something, it's not good music but interesting and quite extreme in a good fucked up way lol

Archived