IGNORED

Post your most recent breakfast

Guest EleminoP

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

IMG_3714_thumbnail.jpg

proper. i'm gonna get an omelet and potatoes tomorrow morning.

That's from The Hot Cake House in Portland, was so good, they hook it up.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nutella between two slices of toast and green tea.

out of pretty much everything and that was the only food/drink option.

0TnHil.jpg

sarma and carbonated orange beverage.

nice.

Breakfast is for losers. Dont bother.

i know the opposite of this is true, but fuck yeah

hm, although it's already 5pm here and i haven't eaten anything today. getting really jealous of all you breakfast burrito/anything with chorizo/bacon egg and cheese sandwich motherfuckers

i'm pretty sure pop tarts were banned in the UK because one flew out of a toaster and burnt a face/blinded someone. so i only had them once, before the ban.

toasted feta sandwich.

i'm pretty sure pop tarts were banned in the UK because one flew out of a toaster and burnt a face/blinded someone. so i only had them once, before the ban.

okay there are way better reasons to ban pop tarts than this bullshit (although that story is amazing)

but yeah, fuck poptarts. if you want a pop tart, you should eat a toaster streudel. and if you want a toaster streudel, you should just drink milk and eat banana or apple or some shit

i made scotch eggs from scratch yesterday for brunch. they were amazing but i was really trying for a runny yolk and didn't quite pull it off.

edit: recipe to make 3 scotch eggs...

4 large top quality butchers sausages (i had pork and caramelised onion) out of skins and into blender with 2 teaspoons mustard, salt and pepper.

3 eggs into cold water and bring to boil, when boiling remove from heat completely and stand for 3 minutes, then into iced water with ice to stop them cooking...

spread about 10cm square and 1 cm thick of sausage mix onto clingfilm, de-shell the egg and place in the centre and use the cling film to carefully wrap the egg in sausage...

roll in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs and deep fry at 190 degrees C for 2 minutes til golden brown and crispy...

then into preheated oven at about 180 or gas mark 5 for 8-10 minutes (think i left it nearer 10 mins so my yolk was soft but not runny).

quite alot of prep/hassle but so worth it for the result.

post-2075-0-30979700-1335174850_thumb.jpg

i think the uk banned lots of the ingredients found in usa pooptarts. colours and stuff. i've never had a pooptart cos they are for the offspring of idiots. like cheesestrings.

i made scotch eggs from scratch yesterday for brunch. they were amazing but i was really trying for a runny yolk and didn't quite pull it off.

4 large top quality butchers sausages (i had pork and caramelised onion) out of skins and into blender with 2 teaspoons mustard, salt and pepper.

3 eggs into cold water and bring to boil, when boiling remove from heat completely and stand for 3 minutes, then into iced water with ice to stop them cooking...

spread about 10cm square and 1 cm thick of sausage mix onto clingfilm, de-shell the egg and place in the centre and use the cling film to carefully wrap the egg in sausage...

roll in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs and deep fry at 190 degrees C for 2 minutes til golden brown and crispy...

then into preheated oven at about 180 or gas mark 5 for 8-10 minutes (think i left it nearer 10 mins so my yolk was soft but not runny).

You been watching Heston?

Wheat Flour, Sugar, Dextrose, Vegetable Oil, Glucose Syrup, Milk Whey Powder, Invert Sugar Syrup, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Wheat Starch, Salt, Raising Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Diphosphates), Dried Egg White, Beef Gelatin, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Vanilla Extract, Modified Wheat Starch, Colour (Caramel E150d, Titanium Oxide), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin).

yum. Apparently there are 4 flavours of pop tart available in the uk, but I've never seen them.

Another US breakfast thing ivee never had are these, they look vile.

fruit_loops1.jpg

Scrambled eggs, two sausage patties, one biscuit covered in white gravy, two pancakes with powered sugar, butter, and syrup on top, and one hashbrown patty.

You been watching Heston?

yeah it was his recipe.

Archived