IGNORED

For all you people who still think cats are the shit

Squee

Guest sirch

Fuck humans.

Also, humans who think dogs are "better" than cats need some kind of weird S&M reassurance of "loyalty" because their own shriveled and useless genitalia makes them hopelessly subservient and ineffective in their daily lives.

Also, humans who have more than 3 cats are like bipedal toxic waste dumps with holes in their brains, but there's a correlation-causation question here re: toxoplasmosis.

YOU WHOLE LOT DISGUST ME

Cats and dogs are both a'ight, though

i'll have whatever baph seems to be on 24/7 !! :lol:

crazy american.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

wtf, it's just some little girl talking about bullshit.

yeah, i didn't click the link. i just hate cats and, like, love dogs, yo. feel me now.

You're funny Mr Baph. =)

every time i read a baph post i just picture Mr. T sayin it. and lol

ahahahahaha

now I won't be able to get that out of my head when he posts.

let's make bets on which watmmers are actually cats mashing keyboards with their butts

hssssss >.<

so do trees. Especially birch.

haha

I'm not a cat "lover". I have a cat and enjoy it's company when theres not something better around, like a cup of water or a pencil (not the new mechanical ones, the ones made of wood that you have to sharpen).

If theres no pencils or cups of water around I enjoy cats.

Guest sirch

just messing. nothing goes to hell. i've just seen moonchild is here, so... cats don't go to hell, ok hun? :) xxx

Cats are cunts, but dogs are retarded. With a cat I can have a glass of wine and talk politics, with a dog i can only do stupid stuff like "catch the ball", I'm too matured for that shit.

the only reason I enjoy cats presence is because they are loner assholes and so am I. Now all of you fuck off while I go nuke a burrito

Cats are cunts, but dogs are retarded. With a cat I can have a glass of wine and talk politics, with a dog i can only do stupid stuff like "catch the ball", I'm too matured for that shit.

the only reason I enjoy cats presence is because they are loner assholes and so am I. Now all of you fuck off while I go nuke a burrito

lol

no peesa pop for yoo?

lol

no peesa pop for yoo?

oh maybe i kinda like them pizza pops.....hey, I see what you did there :dry:

Guest moonchild

just messing. nothing goes to hell. i've just seen moonchild is here, so... cats don't go to hell, ok hun? :) xxx

Aw! *runs and throws arms around you*

lol

no peesa pop for yoo?

oh maybe i kinda like them pizza pops.....hey, I see what you did there :dry:

:biggrin:

Guest sirch

my cat was the best. she lived fast, died young.

what's to like about Cats?

They are good with finances.

i liked my cat. she was good at scratching me, eating food and then wanting to go out and kill things.

still loved her tho.

My cat hides in my wardrobe, and leaves bits of dead animal outside the house.

Plus she's shit because she's a cat

Archived