IGNORED

For all you people who still think cats are the shit

Squee

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even be around people who own cats for long periods of time. They are covered in so much dry cat urine, saliva, and dander that I become a wheezy mess. I don't let them enter my home.

Fuck cats.

Cats are cunts, but dogs are retarded. With a cat I can have a glass of wine and talk politics, with a dog i can only do stupid stuff like "catch the ball", I'm too matured for that shit.

Guest sirch

Cats are cunts, but dogs are retarded. With a cat I can have a glass of wine and talk politics, with a dog i can only do stupid stuff like "catch the ball", I'm too matured for that shit.

Dogs are retarded? Lol

Dogs naturally want to be with Human Beings. that doesn't mean they're retarded. man's best friend.

Cats don't give a shit and no doubt most could survive on their own.

you're fooled into thinking they love you or give a shit about Humans, or politics!, lol. they only care about getting fed.

and they come back because it's easy.

you're an idiot.

Cat lovers are idiots.

Dogs are retarded? Lol

Dogs naturally want to be with Human Beings. that doesn't mean they're retarded. man's best friend.

Cats don't give a shit and no doubt most could survive on their own.

you're fooled into thinking they love you or give a shit about Humans, or politics!, lol. they only care about getting fed.

and they come back because it's easy.

you're an idiot.

Cat lovers are idiots.

OH YEAH?!

I don't even LIKE birch trees.

so there.

edit:

err your screen name is "s"irch not birch

my bad.

I'm not a cat lover, i'm just saying i would rather talk to a cat than talk to a dog. I have a pet salamander, it does nothing all day but in my dreams he tells me he loves me.

Cat's are alright.

Dogs are alright.

It's not like I have any interaction with either cats or dogs that allow me to somehow transcend everyday life. Anything I can do with a cat or a dog I could do better without them. I get more love from humans than I do animals.

So I guess... I guess cats and dogs can both go to hell.

It's FRIDAY EVENING WTF ARE WE TALKING ABOUT CATS FOR ?!?!

LETS GET WRECKED!

:cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJEw3A_QO9o

the first cat is speaking in tongues. He's gods cat.

Fuck humans.

Also, humans who think dogs are "better" than cats need some kind of weird S&M reassurance of "loyalty" because their own shriveled and useless genitalia makes them hopelessly subservient and ineffective in their daily lives.

Also, humans who have more than 3 cats are like bipedal toxic waste dumps with holes in their brains, but there's a correlation-causation question here re: toxoplasmosis.

YOU WHOLE LOT DISGUST ME

Cats and dogs are both a'ight, though

Archived