Joyrex

Guest sirch

These would look so totally wicked awesome next to my other art prints like my Escher and Banksy!

oh true that. but framed, though. ;)

..and if you don't like/consider Banksy to be (a) 'hipster'...and don't like his stuff purely because you think it's hipster...

well there's something very wrong with you. lol

man was everybody here bullied at school by the 'hip kids', or what?

I don't like Banksy because I consider it art for cunts. Oh sorry, URBAN art for cunts.

:emotawesomepm9:

err... i think that was partly the point. lol

so you're sort of like a reverse-hipster. i get it. ;)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

^ very nice!

osc, you had some tasty gear. you shouldn't have sold it all !

yeah, I'm a dickhead :(

you had all the best shit. and it all keeps going up in value so much!

but i know how you feel. i really regret selling my 808. it was mint, and i didn't even get a great price for it, either. :(

they go for well over a grand now, innit.

my 808 was fucking beautiful

808.jpg

Bootyfull ! now that's a work of Art !

These would look so totally wicked awesome next to my other art prints like my Escher and Banksy!

..and if you don't like/consider Banksy to be (a) 'hipster'...and don't like his stuff purely because you think it's hipster...

I don't like Banksy because I consider it art for cunts. Oh sorry, URBAN art for cunts.

Okay sorry, I just think that Banksy's art is awful and is the stenciled equivalent of an X-Factor winner's Christmas single.

I'm just the ultimate hipster

Guest sirch

Okay sorry, I just think that Banksy's art is awful and is the stenciled equivalent of an X-Factor winner's Christmas single.

so something/everything, doesn't matter what it is, becomes awful and for cunts if a lot of people start to like it?

even if the artist who created whatever it is has no control over or say in its popularity or who will like it...

ok. lol

no, you are the ultimate reverse-hipster! :emotawesomepm9:

I understand the X-Factor hate. but comparing Banksy to an X-Factor Xmas single.. wtf? lol

so something/everything, doesn't matter what it is, becomes awful and for cunts if a lot of people start to like it?

even if the artist who created whatever it is has no control over or say in its popularity or who will like it...

ok. lol

I understand the X-Factor hate. but comparing Banksy to an X-Factor Xmas single.. wtf? lol

I'm sorry, just ignore me! If we ever meet you can beat me up with your Banksy coffee table book.

<3

Guest sirch

ok. lol

I'm sorry, just ignore me! If we ever meet you can beat me up with your Banksy coffee table book.

<3

you don't have to apologise. just know you're wrong. :emotawesomepm9:

also, i don't own a coffee table or any book by Banksy.

basically you don't like Banksy because you don't like his audience now, who you consider to all be cunts.

your hate for him isn't really about his Art, is it. it's a hate for a certain type or class of people, i guess...?

which makes you just as bad, if not worse, than those types of people that you hate. :)

Guest sirch

banksy is a massive over rated unoriginal twat

what he was doing became over rated in the end, yeah. by other people. but he himself is/was not "unoriginal" or a twat!

or he'd plaster his face all over magazines 'n shit the second he got a whiff of any fame, like all that X-Factor lot.

what he was doing became over rated in the end, yeah. by other people. but he himself is/was not "unoriginal" or a twat!

or he'd plaster his face all over magazines 'n shit the second he got a whiff of any fame, like all that X-Factor lot.

His art is unoriginal to the point that some of his work is almost completely ripped off

Guest sirch

I don't like his art, because his art is awful I have said this a couple of times.

ok. that's fair enough. that's your opinion. :) it's not definitive FACT that his art is awful.

edit: actually you said this :

therefore, you don't like it because you don't people who like it. - ultimate reverse-hipster! lol ;)

His art is unoriginal to the point that some of his work is almost completely ripped off

well so is a lot of Art and Music. so what?

people have been ripping off other people since forever.

Just now you said he was not "unoriginal"

Now you're saying he is but so what - it doesn't matter.

I wouldn't mind how shit and unoriginal he is but people I know have suffered directly from fines and imprisonment for "street art" crimes while this bumpkin gets a fucking gold plated handjob from the Met for his talentless unoriginal Waitrose Revolutionary tripe.

Guest sirch

Just now you said he was not "unoriginal"

Now you're saying he is but so what - it doesn't matter.

I wouldn't mind how shit and unoriginal he is but people I know have suffered directly from fines and imprisonment for "street art" crimes while this bumpkin gets a fucking gold plated handjob from the Met for his talentless unoriginal Waitrose Revolutionary tripe.

i'm not saying he is unoriginal. i'm saying, what if he was, so what? in response to what you said.

edit: and Lol @ hating on Waitrose! really?

Guest sirch

I wouldn't mind how shit and unoriginal he is but people I know have suffered directly from fines and imprisonment for "street art" crimes

i guess the lesson would be, don't get caught and don't make shit street art... make something that people don't mind looking at and don't want to lock you up for. oh, and don't get caught! :emotawesomepm9:

Guest sirch

Sirch <3 Banksy

actually i don't really care for Banksy that much, tbh. :)

i just can't stand reverse-hipsters... and people bitter at Waitrose and coffee tables, lol

just sayin!

:smile:

Guest sirch

weird. I thought it was well documented in about 2003 that banksy was a fucking idiot with no real artistic talent or merit. weird people still stick up for him in 2012.

no it was much much later than that...

Archived