IGNORED

That little yappy dog next door

J3FF3R00

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adjective

offer to train the dog.

By which he means, run over the dog with a train.

By which he means, run over the dog with a thrust party.

• 2 weeks later...

music / earplugs / dog for lunch,

seriously though, the easiest way: earplugs, have brought me throu unlucky shared flat combos being a noise sensitive (door slamming) twat I am. You could also have a nice chat with the guy and explain him your situation, that might finally persuade him to send the dog in. A small rescue dog hating ppl lol.

Great call on the earplugs. I'm a huge believer in them. I use them every night.

Unfortunately, my work at the moment is video editing, so I need my senses. I've been editing with noise-cancelling earbuds and it does little good. I can still hear him.

Ugh. He's barking right now.

Wear a set of these over your earbuds

heaset-071.jpg

After a near meltdown today, I made a trip to the Home Depot and bought a pair of these.

I'm doing exactly as you suggested.

It helps a lot.

The other day, the police came to that persons apartment for some other reason. I wish they would have arrested the dogs.

Everything is back to the way it was though.

Barking every 15 minutes.

FML.

Guest couch

seriously though, the easiest way: earplugs, have brought me throu unlucky shared flat combos being a noise sensitive (door slamming) twat I am. You could also have a nice chat with the guy and explain him your situation, that might finally persuade him to send the dog in. A small rescue dog hating ppl lol.

Great call on the earplugs. I'm a huge believer in them. I use them every night.

Unfortunately, my work at the moment is video editing, so I need my senses. I've been editing with noise-cancelling earbuds and it does little good. I can still hear him.

heaset-071.jpg

After a near meltdown today, I made a trip to the Home Depot and bought a pair of these.

It helps a lot.

The other day, the police came to that persons apartment for some other reason. I wish they would have arrested the dogs.

FML.

http://www.gooddeals.com/products/429/Outdoor-Bark-Control.aspx

it uses ultrasonic sound.

hmm.

fight fire with fire. Put your speakers next to the wall or window facing their house and blast some jungle at 3AM.

When they ask wtf, tell them their yappy fucking mutts bother you all day

you could try these:

4f5d72a3_etymotic_er4_phones.jpeg

etymotic er-4

not cheap but great

I'm pretty sure RDJ recommended these in an interview once.

OOOOHHHH shit. I am literally surrounded by loud dogs cuz of my neighbors. One of my neighbors has a fucking DEAF dog and they still yell at it to shut up. I think the best thing to do is to just close all the windows and try not to think about the barking, you'll stop thinking about it after a while. Its probably not the best solution but it works for me.

OOOOHHHH shit. I am literally surrounded by loud dogs cuz of my neighbors. One of my neighbors has a fucking DEAF dog and they still yell at it to shut up. I think the best thing to do is to just close all the windows and try not to think about the barking, you'll stop thinking about it after a while. Its probably not the best solution but it works for me.

My problem is that it is so close. It's literally 10-15 feet away from me at all times.

All that separates us us a walkway and a fence.

Bark!

Bark!

Bark Bark!!

.....all fuckkng day.

The owner must seriously be fucking brain dead.

It is jus hard to focus and get work done.

I seriously want it to die.

I want it to run into the street, get hit by a car and die.

offer to train the dog.

By which he means, play "Meet Virginia" until everyone in the neighborhood kills themselves. (= 1:14)

My problem is that it is so close. It's literally 10-15 feet away from me at all times.

All that separates us us a walkway and a fence.

Bark!

Bark!

Bark Bark!!

.....all fuckkng day.

The owner must seriously be fucking brain dead.

It is jus hard to focus and get work done.

I seriously want it to die.

I want it to run into the street, get hit by a car and die.

dude ffs, go round there and ask him to do something about it!

heaset-071.jpg

It helps a lot.

FML.

that's crazy. there's no way i'd sit in my own place wearing industrial ear defenders. are you nuts?

have you complained yet? if not, complain. complain like fuck. and if they don't address the situation, report them.

i'm aghast with double helpings of flabber here! do something about it?

I've shouted "Shut the fuck up" several times. This was after making loud "shhh" noises.

That side of the building is gated off and I don't know their apartment number. Also, I can't really see them because of a tall fence.

Yesterday I went to talk to the building manager but he wasn't around, so I asked another tenant for his number.

When I called him, he told me that it wasn't possible and that I should "show some respect".

He said the tenant had been "injured" and basically told me to fuck off, then hung up on me while I was talking.

It was after that that I bought the headset.

Also, all of last week, I had my video camera out and recorded the barking sound every time it lasted longer than a minute or two.

Also, I tried calling to report the dog, but the 311 service doesn't work in my area!!! I even tried calling the local police station to connect me some other way... didn't work.

You need to buy a poison dart frog then poison the tip of an arrow. Then you need to throw the frog over the fence and let the dog lick/eat it and die. Stash the arrow in a safe place just in case you need it one day.

Guest RandySicko

Get a bb gun, freeze some meat into the shape of bbs and aim for the stomach so they get digested. Even if it barks more now, you'll probably feel a bit better (or worse ..if you're one of the types that think they have souls)

offer to train the dog.

By which he means, play "Meet Virginia" until everyone in the neighborhood kills themselves. (= 1:14)

By which he means, fuck the neighbor's wife from behind

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

but seriously this sounds like its getting to be a move out sort of problem. at which point we need serious suggestions and I think having to wear industrial earphones is insane. I was serious in my previous suggestion when i said offer to train the dog. or better yet offer to pay a trainer to work with the dog. I should read back and see what contact you have had with the owner but if you complain enough you'll be annoying him as much as his dog is annoying you.

have you seen any "it's me or the dog"? victoria stillbirth is crazy dog lady and could sort this dog out very quickly

offer to train the dog.

By which he means, fuck the neighbor's wife from behind

yeah this is really helping guys

by which I mean you're not funny

Archived