IGNORED

Blow my mind away with facts

roasty

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In this ordinary universe, there is freedom of motion for masses and energies in space. Motion (momentum) is through three axes of space. Flow through time, however is restricted to a single linear dimension with three locations (position) ; past, present, and future. There is freedom in motion through space, and no freedom in motion through time, objectively. Space is on the outside, and each entity moves through space. Time is on the inside, and time moves through each entity.

In a black hole, matters are reversed.

Inside a black hole, time and space mathematically switch places. Instead of an entity being locked in a linear motion through time, in a black hole, travel through time is possible. Past, present, and future are all available axes of motion. Motion through space, however, is restricted to a linear one dimension as the point of the singularity moves through the three axes of ordinary space. All times are available to be at along that line of travel. All points on a line are potential nodes.

Citation

This is one I came up with when on a large binge of something:

However hard you try, you cannot count faster in your head than you can out loud.

This is one I came up with when on a large binge of something:

However hard you try, you cannot count faster in your head than you can out loud.

Holy shit! When I try to go faster it just becomes phonetic mush..

90% of our mass comes from empty space.

As you sit in your chair you are actually levitating since the electrons orbiting the atoms that make you are being repelled by the electrons orbiting the atoms of the chair you are "sitting" on. Thus you are never actually touching anything.

James Gates says he found computer code in string theory. We could be a simulation after all.

Time travel is possible through Time Dilation at least moving ahead through time but not backwards.

An omnipotent being cannot logically exists due to the omnipotence paradox.

James Gates says he found computer code in string theory. We could be a simulation after all.

Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code, to be precise. I want to believe

Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code, to be precise. I want to believe

Also helped fuel this idea of mine.

http://forum.watmm.c...t-so-should-we/

Just google search but this should be a link to the vid.

http://ishtarmuz.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/doubly-even-self-dual-linear-binary-error-correcting-block-code-embedded-within-superstring-equations/

"Things that are not can't be. You can't have nothing isn't. Everything is."

Wha!

In other words, there has to be something instead of nothing

That is what I figured. I just needed to hear it in plain English.

In other words, there has to be something instead of nothing

That is what I figured. I just needed to hear it in plain English.

My brain did a poopy as I was typing that out

Right now, there are more people alive than dead.

I believe the above to be false

Not really mind-blowing but certainly nostril blowing;

we breath through only one of our nostrils at a time, and the nostril we breath through changes during the course of the day. We breath through the right nostril when using the left-side of the brain and vice-versa.

Skipping is way more enjoyable than walking; everyone knows it but no-one wants to challenge today's norms

QFT. Not only is it more enjoyable, but it will get you to your location faster

Archived